06

Angst! (U can skip cus its kinda violence and might triggered some ppl)-
Strong languages.

He quickly took the tray and hurriedly
walked to the food section.

The que was long and it might take him 5 minutes at least to get jungwon's food.

He glanced at the clock and cursed when he realized he'll be late.

Jungwon will kill me..

After waiting for 5 minutes, he finally got the food and rushingly walked to the table where jungwon and his friends usually at.

But he accidently stepped his own shoelace making him fell, the food was all over his white uniform and blazer.

Beomgyu groaned in pain and everyone at the canteen just stared at him. He got up and wiped the sauce on his face.

Jungwon see the whole scene and was angry at the boy.

He then walked to beomgyu, the boy was in fear and shakily picked up the plates and wiped the spilled milk with his blazer.

He didnt have tissue with him and everyone seemed dont want to help him as well.

He jumped in suprise when someone kicked the plate in his hand, he looked up and gulped.

Jungwon stared at him sharply, he harshly cupping his cheeks.

"What have you done beomgyu?" He whispered making the poor boy was shaking badly.

"I-im sorry jungwon.. i'll take the new one" his voice were shaky.

A slap landed on his face, everyone gasped and some of the students recording the scene.

Beomgyu shakily touched his face, he hissed in pain.

Beomgyu screamed in pain when jungwon gripped his hair harshly and trew him againts the wall.

He then kicked his stomach without stopping, heesung watching the scene sighed and decided to stop his friend.

Warm tears running down his cheeks as his eyes looking at jungwon who was still cursing and kicking him angrily.

He then punched his face making beomgyu's face red. He coughed and touched his stomach.

He was too weak to fight back and just letting jungwon hurting him.

Heesung ran to his friend and pulled him away.

"Jungwon stop it! Youre out of control" the guy didnt listen and sniffed his nose. "Let me kill him heesung! Beomgyu you bitch!" He yelled.

All the students was scared and ran to their classroom.

Beomgyu felt tired and didnt move. Heesung and the others finally calm jungwon down.

"Shit.. beomgyu can you hear me?" He waved his hands to his face.

Heesung was worried at the boy and tapped his cheeks just to make sure he's still alive.

The teacher and principle arrived at the canteen after recieving the report, they looked at beomgyu and hurriedly walked to him.

"Beomgyu? Can you hear me?" Mr chan asked.

"Call the ambulance mr chan" the princple said and the teacher obey.

Heesung wiped the blood that came from beomgyus nose, the boy was just half awake.

"Im sorry for my friend jungwon.." he said.

Beomgyu cracked a weak smile and shook his head.

"T..thank you for helping me.. " he slowly closed his eyes.

-

Pls dont hate me for making jungwon bad, hes very sweet irl dw!

This is just fiction and it isnt real :D