15

Meet me at school rooftop during recess
-hinji

Jungwon smirked after reading, finally the moment he been waiting for.

Its finally recess and jungwon was excited to see hinji.

Does she finally want to talk to me after months trying? Thoughts by thoughts playing in his mind.

He went to the rooftop where hinji was waiting for his arrival. She was looking at the sky and seeing the sight making him smile.

Noticing someone was staring at her, she turned her head and their eyes met. She smiled sweetly and walked to him.

Because he was taller than her, she need to look up.

"great, youre on time" she said smiling.

Jungwon rubbed the back of his neck and nodded his head.

"so why you want to meet me?" He asked the girl who was looking at him.

She shrugged "just wanna talk to you" she then walk to her spot and he followed behind.

Jungwon cleared his throat.

She took a deep breath and closed her eyes, she began spoke

"Isnt such a perfect weather?" She smiled and opened her eyes.

He hummed agreeing.

"i miss this kind of feeling, you know feeling calm and relax. Take a moment to appreciate the nature and forget about hurtful things that make you feel horrible" she said.

"I agree" he said shortly.

She chuckled and stared at him.

"You have a nice hair" she complimented the guy making him blushed.

"jungwon" he hummed as response.

"Have you ever feel sad? Or broken?" She asked the guy who standing beside her.

He went silent for a moment and slowly shook his head.

"well damn, you'll never understand a girl like me then" she said.

He was confused.

"Can i tell you something jungwon? maybe expressing my feelings since i have no one.." she said sadly.

He nodded "go ahead im all ears" she smiled at him.

"i have this one friend at my old school, we're so close and always be there for each other. He was my everything until one day i found him crying alone" she said.

"You know why?" She asked and he shook his head.

"Someone hurted him, someone broke him, someone almost take his life away. He was crying and keep asking why the world so cruel to him"

Jungwon gulped, feeling something off about her story but keep his cool face.

She sighed. Tears running down her cheeks.

"After what he told me, i tried to figure out who hurt him and i found the person" she said shakily.

Hinji chuckled "ah im sorry for being emotional" she said chuckling.

"No its fine, you can have my shoulder to cry" he said smiling.

She shook her head and walked to him closely and now theyre facing each other.

"Can i hug you?" She asked and jungwon gladly accepted it.

She smiled and hugged him tightly, jungwon was smiling happily but then slowly realizing theyre too close at the edge of the rooftop.

"H-hinji.." she pushed him down making him scream.

But she was quick to catch his arm and jungwon was terrified.

She smiled with teary eyes.

Tears slowly dropping from her eyes and wind blowing her long hair.

"I know you did something to beomgyu.. and now hes quit because of someone disgusting like you" she said shakily.

"H-hinji please dont let me go!" He looked down and shook his head.

She scoffed unbelieve.

"you almost kill him you bitch!" She yelled.

"What kind of human are you jungwon? How could you hurt him? What he ever DONE TO YOU?!" she yelled.

Jungwon was terrified at the whole situation.

"Look hinji im sorry for what i did to beomgyu! I know but i was so mad at him and cant control my anger" he said, begging for her to stop this madness.

"Bullshit! Tell me jungwon why you kicked his stomach? Why you punched him? just because hes late? what kind of person are you??" She asked the guy with red eyes.

Staring at him sharply, she didnt care how hurt her hand holding his arm.

Jungwon was shaking.

"Its not just that day jungwon.. its been 3 years. And no one want to help him.. you guys are sick! IS THIS EVEN A SCHOOL? BLIND AND PRETENDING SOMEONE IS INNOCENCE IS HURTING?" she yelled.

She shook her head disbelief.

Tears still running down her cheeks.

"You'll see jungwon, you must be proud right? Oh well you see. " she said smiling bitterly.

She finally lift him up and harshly letting his arm go.

Jungwon hissed in pain.

"keep laughing and enjoy seeing someone suffering, cus i'll take all your happiness soon" she stated and walked away leaving jungwon alone. 

-
This is idk LMOA URM WELL HOPE U LIKE IT IG??