Chapter Thirty-Five -- Why?

Erik's POV continued...

I sat on the bed in total complete shock at what I've just witnessed. You'd think I'll be accustomed to seeing dead bodies, and I am. I just never thought I'll see my girlfriend's. You hear about people on the news committing suicide and you see it on movies, but it's nothing like seeing it in person only a few feet away. It's much worst, much heartbreaking, and almost unreal. She's gone. Oshyn is gone... forever.

A sharp, almost breathless inhale snaps me out of my almost paralized-like zone as the feeling of warm, thick liquid slides down my arm like melted goo. I looked down at Karly, almost forgetting she was dying in my arms.

"Oh, shit," I swore as I quickly jumped out of the bed with Karly's limp body in my arms. Hot, angry tears began to sting my eyes, but I fought them away and decided to stay strong.

My legs crossed Oshyn's unusual-twisted body sprawled on the floor in a hurry, trying my best not to look at her body and step on the pieces of her brain on the floor.

Why? Why did she have to stoop that low to end her own life? Is being in the spotlight that serious to sell your soul, better yet, end your life?

I pushed the questions that I'll never get the answers to in the back of my head as I layed Karly on the back seat of my car.

I did over one hundred to the nearest hospital.

______________________________________________________________

A / N :

Shortest Chapter in history, right?

Bare with me, guys.