Billy Showalter

Henry Showalter

"Harper come get your food!" He yelled, the dog came running from upstairs to come get her food. "Here ya go girl" he said petting her, he decided to go take a nap for a bit, Emily wasn't home yet, but she was probably an hour or two away from home coming back from a business trip. As he was walking to his room he stopped in front of his son's room, Billy. It's been a long time now since Billy went missing, "why?" He asked himself. How can somebody take Billy, he was only trying to do his job.

He was brought back to reality when he heard the phone ring. "It must be Emily" he thought to himself. He quickly walked to the phone and picked it up. "Hello?" He said in a questioning tone. "Hello is this Henry Showalter?" A voice said, "yes" he said. "I'm officer *****, I've called you to inform you about your son" he said. "Did you find him!?" Henry said almost on the verge of tears. "We did, but not in the way we hoped" the officer said. "Oh..." Henry said. I'm sorry for your lost sir" the officer said, "thanks for at least trying to bring him back home" Henry said as he hung up the phone.

Billy was everything to Henry and Emily. They always did as much as they could for him. Henry fell to the ground crying like a child. "How can somebody hurt you... How can somebody hurt Billy!?" He said yelling a bit. The door opened. "I'm hom- what happened!?" Emily said as she saw Henry. " He's not coming home" Henry said.
"Who's not coming h-?" That's when it hit her, Billy was never coming home, they found him, the way she hoped he wouldn't be found. "Oh..." She said tears rolling down her cheeks. All what Henry and Emily want is their son back. Their Billy.