Saturdays With You

Bible POV

"I've been looking for someone to shed some light
Not somebody just to get me through the night
I could use some direction
And I'm open to your suggestions" - Jeff

Singing it in front of me looking through my eyes, a glint of confusion and a whole lot of emotion swirling in it. I felt so overwhelmed, how could a second with this guy mean so much?

Rosanne was never a plan, on a whim, I just bought one up and customized it again. So here I am in Jeff's studio gazing at him as he does the tune-up test for my new white guitar Rosanne. I did it fooling myself I needed a new guitar but it was all just an excuse to spend time with Jeff again.

Why? Why am I doing this, I don't know but from the first time he held Rosalie who had a sentimental meaning for me, I was caught. I was falling in on him without me knowing at first.

The longest time I had spent with him was tuning Rosalie it was just the two of us jamming and singing. I couldn't sleep a wink after that and have always found ways to spend time with him without others with us but our schedules are cruel I never got the time alone with him after that it was either with Mile, Apo the others it was never just us alone.
The only thing I am grateful for was the 15-minute drive he offered me on the way to my house.

And so I came up with the pathetic excuse that is Roseanne. I knew this was wrong wanting to see and be with him when I was in a relationship with somebody else, but I was slowly falling out of love with that person who only thinks about what benefits them. I never got to feel things the way Jeff makes me feel.

Roseanne was special in a way it made me feel and think things through while busying myself making it. It made me realize what I felt for that person was only the convenience of having them around I was so used to I forgot I was not happy at all, that being in a relationship I should be happy with that person but now I was not, we both dragged each other down competing on who loved who the most it was draining, my heart being emptied was the most painful thing to me. So decided to quietly end everything from then on and focus on my feelings and what I truly feel. It was the hardest time of my life.

But just those words from you made it all feel better. What was it that silly line that made you viral on Twitter?

"It's me, I'm here .. " - Jeff

You said it though I know it was not directed to me I felt that you were there, that I could turn to you. In between fan meets and backstage jokes you'd always check on us on me. You barely even did practice because of your busy schedule you should be worried about yourself but the person that was you worried for us instead.

When you dozed off in breaks I'd always stay a little bit beside you and warn others not to make a noise because I knew the little time you had to sleep and take a break. You've had bags under your eyes from lack of sleep but you never once complained.

I can list all the things that made me feel this way towards you and one page will never be enough.

Right now you are here with just us laughing, and giggling I am now sure of one thing I want to treasure this person who makes me smile even with the slightest gestures he makes.

"Bibs, you're spacing out again... I said to move down a fret" - Jeff

His low voice lingered in my ears as his dainty fingers smoothly guided mine down a fret on Roseanne. I felt a shock on my nerves, If he was seeing my face right now he would know I'd be blushing hard at contact. Luckily he moved to the back and we were already on a couch-like bed in his studio getting comfortable playing the guitar.

"Sorry, I think I was too excited last night to show you Roseanne I barely had any sleep" - Bible

"Is that so..." -Jeff