Suite and Sour PT 1

Blanche: I can't believe they blacklisted you and Tobias from schools and anything educational, just because you didn't wanna use computers or emails. It just seems so unbelievably harsh.

Blanche is a highly promiscuous, overly confident, and sexually liberated woman out on the prowl almost too frequently during her spare time, in almost desperate search for a man who would be her next new love. Most of her free time consists of being out and about with a new man outside of the home or outside of her job at the museum. However, despite her love for men, her nephew Tobias was more often her first priority. Along with her friends.

Blanche was sitting at the kitchen table with Dorothy, Sophia, and Tobias. Dorothy drank her coffee.

Dorothy: Trust me. They did.

Blanche: But your a teacher, and Tobias was in the middle of tenth grade. What are we going to do?

Dorothy: There's nothing we can do. I already tried getting on an educational website.

Dorothy pulled out her phone and showed Blanche what happened when she tried getting on a education website. The screen went white and said "404. File can't be reached."

Dorothy: They are all like that.

Tobias: I didn't even know the board of education could do that. But what are we going to do?

Dorothy: We are going to bring them to court. What they did was an unjust abuse of power! And unlawful termination. They can not get away with this.

Blanche: Dorothy I agree with you, but there's just one problem. Well, three. One, we can't afford a good lawyer. Two, the school board has huge legal divisions. Three, a lawsuit like this could take years to go through.

Blanche did have a point, and Dorothy knew it. Soon Rose called out that dinner was done.

Rose is a super innocent, naïve, simple-minded, yet arguably an exceptionally kind-hearted woman in her sixties.

Rose: Dinners ready.

For dinner they were having chipped beef with fruit salad and cornbread.

Tobias and Sophia got up to get dinner. Dorothy looked at Blanche.

Dorothy: I know your right. But it's chance I'm willing to take. Firing me is one thing, but punishing Tobias because I'm one of his caretaker's and because he can't learn by computer, is another. The school board won't get away with this.

Tobias: But Dorothy, what will you do about money?

Tobias got his plate ready as Dorothy got up.

Dorothy: Well I got enough in my savings to last me a few months. I should be fine. I'll just have to find another job. Say? You outta get a job too. If your not going to be at school anymore, this could give you something to do.

Tobias thought for a moment and nodded his head as he liked the idea.

Rose: Dorothy that's a wonderful idea!

Sophia: He's fifteen with a speech impediment. What can he do? Sports announcer is out of the option.

Tobias sat down and looked at Sophia. He got out a newspaper off the table and looked in the help wanted section.

Tobias: Places are hiring all the time. I can find something.

Dorothy sat down.

Dorothy: He's right Ma. Places are always hiring.

Tobias looked over the news paper.

Tobias: Say, here's one. Cleaners and baggage handlers needed at the Royal Woods Spa.