4

Ayanokoji Kiyotaka P.O.V.

"So did you need anything with us Class D I presume?" Shiba asked the group who had a large mix of reactions.

"Yeah I do! How the hell is someone plain like Ayanokoji and Katagiri in this class!? They even got to take their sex slaves with them what the hell? I'm better than all you losers!" Of course it's Yamagod saying this.

"Yeah man, I mean it's not like they're anything special. I could take them down easy peasy, like why not just challenge em right now and embarrass them right?" Ike spoke with such baseless confidence the whole room was stunned.

Normally I'd ignore them but I wouldn't let them get away with what they said about Shizuku.

"Is it fine if I take that as a challenge? If you win I'll drop out instantly." I spoke in a cold voice that scared Class D shitless but even Yamauchi was too stupid to notice.

"Hell yeah! I'd beat you in anything anyway, come at me right now!"

That's a convenient choice of words right now.

"You mean a physical fight correct?"

"Hell yeah, if you win I'll give you all my points-" I didn't let him finish speaking and was in front of him with my hand on his face slamming his body into the ground.

"Then we'll start now." I began to rain a flurry of punches down at him breaking his nose after my first punch. Then I began to knock him unconscious and back into consciousness with every blow.

"Hey Haruki! What the hell man get off of him!" Ike tried to kick me in incredibly lacking form until his leg was caught by Katagiri of all people.

"Don't get the wrong about this Ayanokoji, I just want a blow or two in myself!" He sent a sharp uppercut to Ike's chin knocking him back and knocked out after hitting his head while Yamauchi was practically unrecognizable as I began hitting him on autopilot and he was unresponsive.

I slowly stood up and wiped the blood off my cheek from when his blood splattered and got on my hand aswell. It felt foul, but I was used to this feeling I ultimately felt nothing as I sent Class D a cold glare and they all began to feel the emotion known as fear. Some even pissed themselves while that feeling was foreign to me, something I lack an understanding of however I'll never feel that feeling as the masterpiece of that place. That was what I thought as I watched the rest of them run leaving their classmates behind.

"Kiyotaka, are you okay?" Shizuku snapped me out of my thoughts with a worried look on her face I didn't say anything and she slowly wiped my hands with her fingers while she shed a single tear.

"Why are you crying Shizuku? Is something wrong, are you okay?" She wiped it away and I closely examined her every motion. "Kiyotaka, you feel nothing when you look at these hands and after that happened. You're hurting and don't realize, it makes me feel so sad."

- - -

- - -

I laid in my bed as Shizuku's words from earlier today played in my mind on repeat.

"You're hurting and don't realize, it makes me so sad."

But it doesn't make sense, I feel nothing so I'm hurting? I hurt Shizuku so I feel remorse yes however that isn't the answer either. Am I Ayanokoji Kiyotaka okay? I'm not sure to be honest.

"I just don't know anymore." I laid up from bed and checked my phone to see I was added to a group chat labeled 'Ayanokoji Group'.

[Kiyotaka] : Um, what is this exactly?

Read by Sora,Shiro,Shizuku

[Sora] : We made a group chat for our team, figured it'd be convenient y'know? But let's not talk about everything like plans here for records.

[Ayanokoji] : I see, but did you need to call it the Ayanokoji Group? That name is kind of awkward for me.

Read by Sora and Shizuku

[Shizuku] : It isn't that big of a deal Kiyotaka, also I'm coming up to your room in five to ten minutes so get ready!

Sora started typing but I ignored it and stood up to prepare for Shizuku's sudden visit. Sure enough after five minutes a knock came at my door revealing Shizuku in casual clothes while I was still in uniform. She also had a pot filled with random ingredients with her.

"Good evening Kiyotaka, have you eaten dinner yet? I wanted to come cook for you if you didn't mind." As I took the pot from her hands and let her in she spoke as she walked over to the kitchen.

"No I haven't, but it's not like you had to go through the trouble you know? I'm fine just eating something quick." Shizuku poked the bridge of my nose in a huff. "No you aren't mister! A growing boy needs to have a balanced diet which no doubt you haven't had, goodness gracious Kiyotaka. Just wash your hands and help me with cooking so we can eat Mister."

And so we cooked together, talking about things casually whether it was about our current situation or about random things. This kind of atmosphere was nice and it felt like the incident in the gym never happened. After an hour or so we had prepared a full meal on Shizuku's insistence and had a meal together. Before she left I stopped her to ask about what she said earlier.

"Hey Shizuku, I'd like to ask how am I hurting myself like earlier? I still can't understand it."

"Hm? Ah, that's something I can't answer for you otherwise the answer won't have the same weight you know? So continue to think Kiyotaka, but remember I'll be here to support you so don't do everything on your own okay?" She looked up at me with a smile while I looked down at her searching for the appropriate words.

"Sure, I'll let you know Shizuku."