1.2

The next day came soon after we parted from that bench and we all had to return to class. When I walked into the classroom I greeted Shizuku was just entered as well with her hair back to her golden hair attracting a few stares, until I was approached by Katagiri from yesterday.

"Ayanokoji, make some time for me at lunch will you? It's important for the both of us."

Instantly the room felt tense as everyone began to look in our direction even Koenji through his mirror.

"Sure, if that'll get you to understand I'm not obeying down to you then fine."

"We'll see."

Shizuku looked at me with golden hair and a nervous look to which I nodded reassuring her before I walked to my seat.

- - -

It was the start of lunch and I was going to stand up to meet Katagiri I was stopped by seatmate.

"You're something else aren't you?"

My seat mate with long black hair spoke to me but I ignored her a few times. Until I felt a slight prickle in my arm making it bleed a bit.

"Ow..."

"That should teach you to not ignore others when they talk to you."

I ignored her again and she was going to do it again until she was stopped by a golden figure.

"Hey, I was going to let you off the first time although I was mad. Don't you dare, do that again Horikita. Or else you'll be eating that compass."

Shizuku stared at her with an intense glare gripping her wrist that was holding a compass towards to arm again. Horikita seemed to be near tears shaking with fear.

"You didn't have to go so far Shizuku..."

"I did, you just value yourself too little Kiyotaka. Please take better care of yourself you know you could have dodged her."

The aura around Shizuku seemed to return like nothing had happened while everyone else seemed creeped out. Well everyone besides Katagiri, Koenji and a girl with pink twin tails smirking who is with Katagiri and was before I came in from the looks of it.

"Well you two done here? We don't have all day now, let's go Maria."

Katagiri and the girl with him approached Shizuku and I while Horikita faded into the background.

"Yeah I'm done, but what do you mean two? You want Shizuku to come as well."

"Why not, the more the merrier." He started to wear a crazed smile while the girl next to him seemed to love it.

"Fine, you don't mind do you Shizuku?"

She shook her head no and the four of us left the classroom and went to the cafeteria.

- - -

"So? We've ordered now and are in a secluded part what do you want with me Katagiri?"

"Your cooperation. To act as insurance, I can tell you aren't normal just like me. I mean you already know about this school don't you?"

"Who knows? Maybe you should inform my ignorant self?"

I chose to play dumb until he would speak on what they knew and looked at Shizuku signaling her that to which she nodded and began to eat.

"Fine, to start off we won't be getting points monthly at a consistent rate. Actually considering our class we won't get any. I gathered that from the cameras in every nook of the school with the few exceptions of course. And after reading the extra email automatically sent to our Student IDs that we can buy anything in this school and that's even a ticket for Class A for Twenty million though, you can even get someone expelled or save yourself from expulsion. Although I have no doubt you read that am I right?"

Ignore the plot convenience for the email I just forgot to explain all that.

I nodded and so did Shizuku.

"Even if that was true that doesn't explain why I should cooperate with whatever you're planning."

"Well I for one want to graduate from Class A naturally, but our class is quite frankly garbage. I would've approached Koenji but he wouldn't have been able to cooperate due to his personality. You for the other hand seemed to have noticed everything despite the apathetic face and Suzuki here seemed atleast more concluded compared to the maybe three people with doubts."

I took the last bite of my lunch thinking for what I should reply but I choose to ask Shizuku first.

"Shizuku what do you think about this?"

"Huh, me? Uhm it's definitely an attractive proposition however you speak on a cooperative relationship but never actually ask for what you want it on specifically. Like how would we reach Class A as a class?"

"Well, we can begin to raise points first that's my goal for now whether it be through bets or other means. Without them we can't do anything naturally however we'll wait until after the first month to confirm our theories."

"Fine, however I'll only give you my answer on the day of points being released. I want to see it confirmed before I agree. Let's go Shizuku we're done here."

Ayanokoji and Shizuku stood up and left leaving Maria and I alone.

"So? Why are you taking this method Yuuichi?"

"What are you talking about Maria? Also could you not act like you're being sneaky in stealing my food."

Maria jumped thinking I hadn't noticed while we were talking moving her chopsticks from a half eaten tray.

"Don't play dumb, normally you'd rather manipulate him or that girl right? I've seen that much of you to know."

"Ah, simple. I could tell from his eyes from the start that just like me he's a monster like me. Manipulating him would only backfire and make him back off. I can't seem even more suspicious right now I'm going to get the class under my hand."

I put my hand up and clenched it while Maria began to giggle in a slightly creepy way.

"Huh... so that's how it is I guess. But you know he could pull the rug under you if you're too lax, it'd suck to lose right at the end."

"I know that. This is the last game after all, since I'm alone in this I can't afford to mess up. Although I'd appreciate a few favors here and there."

Maria smiled looking up at me from my right.

"Leave it to me Yuuichi~!"

"I'll be counting on you Maria. Also I can see you still."

I pulled on her hair making her beg me to stop until the bell rang signaling the end of lunch while I ate little to nothing.