Chapter 7

The first person you notice being there is O'Bannion, you walk past him and bump into him on purpose. (TW KINDA OF ILL WRITE WHEN ITS OVER IF YOU WANNA SKIP) he was drunk and he grabs onto your arm "that was a bitch move, why are you always a bitch" he says and holds you pretty close to him. "Get off me what are you doing freak." You say loudly his grip gets tighter "you look pretty good tonight" he kisses your cheek. "GET OFF YOU STUPID MOTHER FUCKER!" You yell. No one even bothered to look at you guys you weren't around any of your friends at the moment. "Don't talk to me like that" he says firmly and holds onto your arm tighter. "Fuck you!" He hits you across the face. You were instantly surprised and your first instinct was to cry. "Aw now your crying maybe you shouldn't be such a bitch and there wouldn't be a problem" he says smiling. Pink then notices and walks over. (ITS OVER GUYS!!!)

"What the fuck are you doing O'Bannion" he asks in a yelling voice. O'Bannion let's go "nothing we're just joking around!" O'Bannion says and you take this chance to run. You run outside and go over to the liquor store and sit outside. Your still crying because of shock but also because it hurt. Carl and Tommy come around the corner. "What's wrong?!" Tommy asks and sits down beside you pulling you into a hug. Carl noticed the hand mark on your face and your arm was kinda bruising he noticed that too. "Was it your dad?" He asks and sits on the other side of you and rubs your back. "It was actually O'Bannion" you say quietly. "Ugh I hate that asshole!" Tommy says. "Me too" Carl says you nod agreeing with both of them. You feel pretty safe when your around them so you start to calm down. You notice someone walking over so you guys all run around the corner. They went into the store and came back out a few minutes later so you peek around the corner and it was Mitch. "Psst!" Tommy says. Mitch turns around and he turns around. "What's in the bag?" Carl asks "a sixer, you guys owe me one!" Mitch says and looks at you, you smile a little. "Is O'Bannion Stil over there?" Tommy asks "yeah, god I hate that jerk!" Mitch says "hey do you guys wanna get him back?" Mitch asks Smirking "yeah because you know he hit Y/N right" Carl says "WHAT?!!?" Mitch yells "let's get him back." Tommy says.

You, Mitch, Tommy and Carl walk to the emporium. You guys walk behind the building and get a giant bucket of paint. You all help each other get it up onto the roof Tommy stays on top of the building and Carl walks over to the seniors the were outside and told them your plan. They all hated O'Bannion so they agreed to help. You and Mitch walked inside and walked past O'Bannion together this time. "Did you hear Carl Burnett is outside getting busted" Mitch says. O'Bannion grabs onto Mitch's arm "hey hey what did you say?" O'Bannion asks. "Yeah Carl Burnett is outside" he says and you guys walk outside. Pink, Don and Benny walk out with you guys. O'Bannion follows after you guys.

O'Bannion runs over to Carl and some guy was pretending like he was gonna bust him, O'Bannion shoves him lightly "hey this is kind of personal between me and this little piece of shit" he says and gets close to Carls face "have you had any licks yet?" he asks. "No." Carl says "did you hear this little mother fuckers mom pulled a shotgun on me this afternoon, what a fucking bitch!" O'Bannion shouts. Carl grits his teeth. You start panicking and grab onto Mitch's hand tightly. "It's okay, Tommy won't bail out on this" he says quietly. O'Bannion acts like he's about to hit him "not yet" he laughs a little and does the same thing and when he's finally about to he feels a little drop on his head "what the hell?" He says, you start to smile.

Tommy pours the paint on O'Bannion and carl runs "REMEMBER YOU FUCKER!" He runs off the building and gets into Carl and Tommy's friends car and drives away. You and Mitch start laughing and O'Bannion runs over to you guys and pushes Mitch "what the fuck are you laughing at you freshman faggot!" He says and you look at Pink and Pink looks at you. You were pretty done with O'Bannion "Fuck you!" O'Bannion pushes you and you fall Don and Benny drop their jaws. Pink glares at him. "Oh shit" Mitch says. You look up at Pink and he looks down at you. He punches O'Bannion in the face "I suggest you better go home." He says getting his teeth. Benny the tackles him and punches him repeatedly in the face. Your just sitting there watching it all happen. "Let's go Y/N" Mitch says pulling you up.