just a normal girl

She was just a normal girl who was trying really hard to find her happiness in someone or something. All she wanted is to be someone's first priority, someone who understands her, someone who always wants to be with her, someone who actually shows interest and listen to all her blabbering without judging her.

She was just a normal girl who had big dreams for her future but all she wanted is someone to guide her the path. Someone who sits beside her, hold her hand and tells her "Everything's gonna be fine, I'm here with you in all your ups and downs".

She was just a normal girl who was fighting from depression and loneliness. All she had was a journal in which she used to write all the unsaid thoughts because in that she could write anything without being judged. She used to have earphones plugged in both the ears to fill the voidness in her life.

She was a normal girl who didn't realize that she wasn't just a normal girl, she was more than normal. She was just a insecure girl who cared too much about the people of the society. She cared too much for the one's who didn't even care about her existence . She didn't realize that all she wanted is herself. She never wanted that SOMEONE to make her life better. All she needed was to love herself because people are always gonna judge you no matter what.