~DL~ TO Jayson (5)

To: jayson-with-a-y-@pathways.com

From: ellesecret9@aoi.com

(I will ignore the part about Sophia because I am pretty sure you were joking… or were you? >_>)

I belong to no one, but myself. All I want to do now is to hook up Mimi and Alain because even though he has no chance with me. I feel like those two would be a really cute couple.. if Alain would actually notice her. What the big deal?Jay, why is it that Mimi is always ignored? She is so sweet and she always falls for the bastards and when she does fall for someone nice. That person likes someone else. I just wish her luck, so I will try whatever I can, even if I am completely nice in this field, but anyways….

To answer your questions.

1.      I miss you, but I am not dying.

2.      Actually we do, my step-mom’s twin sons are coming to the school as freshmen, they are really cute and really are like my little brothers. I included some pictures of them in this message.

3.      Hmm, I been alright, normal day. Normal life, very quiet.

My questions…

I don’t have any, so you can continue telling me about your life so far.

Well, I think that’s  it…oh wait! I forgot! I got my first critique and it was long too. I am just so pumped!

Yeah, that’s all… good luck.

Yours Truly,

Ellie.