~DL~ To Ellie (2)

(Dedicated to Ornate for my new cover! :D)

Dear Ellie,

You are calling me a “dog”? Well, I guess I am adorable!!

Wow, this letter just got here, well I am in Japan. But I am writing back like promise. Everything is good and no. No directors went up to me or girls chasing me… yet. Well except this one girl who is the daughter of the landowner, but I swear my heart belongs to you! I don’t know why I went to Japan, maybe because I just don’t want to start at a place where almost everyone would go to. I laughed when I read the word “canoodling”, it made me almost feel like I am back over there in Los Angeles and the answer to that question? None, no girls, but if there a lot of eyes batting, slow smiles and “accidental” touches, then yes. Girls have been canoodling with me, but seriously why do you love saying that word so much?

Did you forgot to tell moi that you love me? That I am your knight in shining armor? You are extremely jealous, just admit it! But even though you haven’t say it to me in a letter yet. I will go first.

I love you, Ellie Secret and hopefully forever and always. Are you trying not to blush by my cheesy statement?

Oh? Well, tell everyone that (hopefully) I can come back and visit before senior year and I promise I will be back with a lot of stories so you can have some inspiration for your series.

You are adorable! (Angry since you hate that word so much.) I remember telling you that the first time I saw you and your expressions were priceless. Honestly, I fell for your expressions first. I was like “Wow! This girl, this so-called ice queen can show so much emotions in one look.”

I don’t know why I said the stuff above, but I just want to write it out for some reasons. My fingers just starts scribing like that. Always, how are you doing all those days? Alain been hitting on you since I went? You learned how to hack a computer? You can tell me everything. Oh god, I think I just sounded really girly! Too bad, I am writing in pen.

I can go on days and days, but I still want to chase that dream you know. The dream that you let me chase. I am graceful for that and you.

Till Next Time,

Jayson

P.S I really think that we should start using our emails instead of letters. It’s faster. Oh, inside the envelope are pictures. Hopefully you haven’t forgot my face yet. Okay, I will stop writing now. Bye.