~DL~ To Jayson (3)

(Thank you to The CupcakeMuncher for the amazingly pretty banner to the side! I can just look at it for hours and be able to write another chapter. Thank you :D)

To: jayson-with-a-y-@pathways.com

From: ellesecret9@aoi.com

Dear Jayson,

Yep, this is so much easier! How many time do I have to tell you? I am not adorable! I am a bad ass! Muahahaha!

I am the Vampire Queen of the world!

Jay, are you trying to make me mad? All those girls batting their eyes were “canoodling” with you and you know it! You have admit that it fun to say that word, try it!

Sorry, Sasha gave me a lot of sweets today, so I am jumpy!

Yeah, Alain started right after you left and it was funny to watch him try. Did you know that Mimi is in love with him? It surprised me! The hacking thing? Hmm, not yet, but still learning from the expert (Alana).

So, how are you tonight/day/evening? Your hair grew in the picture, it only been like a month and it is already that long? Wow, impressive.

Those blossoms looks so pretty, that is why you should have dreamed about becoming a photographer! (Not saying anything bad about being an actor, not at all!) I hope you have fun while chasing your dream, so inserted are some pictures, so you wouldn't forget us. (Sophia (your stalker) is in it too, like trying to hide 0.0. You should really tell her to buzz off, you are too nice sometimes!) My mom is bugging me to get off, so bye for now. Miss you a lot.

Yours Truly,

Ellie