13. Stay away!!

Today we are going to see a palace, I sit with a senior guy in bus, as all senior girls already have formed group, and I shouldnt be seen with Aayush.

Its so lonely, I see him taking glances at me, he looks sad, I am also sad but what can I do?

When we reach palace, I stay with Ma'am, its so beautiful inside, all the colors and architecture is breathtaking.

Small flowers and veils are made on each tile, those are so colorful. I am in awe how they made this delicate works before centuries without any machines, its pure hand work.

I feel lonely, there is noone to click my pics, I miss clicking pics, my photography, with Ma'am I cant click pics.

Once we are outside palace, Jai comes to my rescue.

"What Shanaya, you are roaming alone lets come with us, we are going for elephant ride, and takes me away from there with his group", I smile at him.

Ma'am also doesnt say anything.

Once we are away from her, he says "Shanaya, you should have come with our group since the start, as we are seniors Ma'am wont mind, and don't think about yesterday's incident, it happens".

As I remember yesterday's humilation I feel sad again.

"By the way where were you?"

"I was with Rehan and Aayush, we dint want to watch stage show"

"Oh, ok"

"Let's go its our turn" he grabs me towards elephant ride.

"No, I dont want to ride, you go" I say, I dont want to trouble the old elephant, he just looks tired.

"You sure?" He asks.

"Yes sure"

"Then can you click my pics while I am on the ride?"

"Yeah sure"

He unlocks his phone and gives it to me.

I click his pics, he likes them.

I try to look for Aayush and Rehan, dont know where they are roaming, I haven't seen them since morning, I spot them near palace entrance. But I cant go there so I keep looking at senior group, they are all friends and are having fun, unlike me who is seperated from her friends.

‐--‐‐‐--‐----------------------------------------------

Aayush's POV

She is smiling with him, and I dont know what they are talking about.

And why does she has his phone, and why does she is clicking his photos?

"I told you na, she is happy to get away from you" Rehan says.

"What do you mean?"

"I meant only you are sad, she is haply enjoying her trip, only you are being sad"

Why would she be sad for me, anyway she has boyfriend, I think.

But Rehan's word hurt me.

My mobile vibrates, I check, its her message.

"Hey I am shopping for my family, do you need anything for Siya?

Siya is my younger sister, I had told Shanaya, Siya has asked me to brought something for her.

"No, I dont want" I reply, as I am so angry with her.

"Okay" she replies.

I wanted her to text me with why or atleast ask me the reason, but I guess as Rehan said she really doesnt care.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Shanaya's POV

I was feeling so sad, maybe this idea coming alone to trip wasnt good.

With seniors they all were group, and I was there odd man out.
They were clicking pics together, I dint want to go in their pics as Ik its just friends pic, but I was feeling so out of place.

I came on my room and sleeped for some time, later my roommate came and said that "let's go to Ma'am's room as today, tonight is our last day here, so she is gonna tell us some horror stories".

"Do we have to go?"

"No its not compulsion, you can stay back if you don't feel like"

So they go and I continue sleeping, as if what she is doing is not enough that now she will tell horror stories!

I check my phone, but there is no message from Aayush, everyday we usually talk at this time, and I had hoped that today we will talk as we dint get to talk whole day.

But maybe he went to listen to horror story.

So I just sleep, I wake up to his message.

"Hi"
"Hi" I reply.

"What's up?"
"Nothing, just bored"
"I missed u" He says.
"I missed u too" I reply.
"U dint went for horror story?"
"No"
"Me either"
We chat for a while and then we sleep.