Chapter 21-25

Chapter 21 Jinjiang Literature City Unique Invention City VI

    When the hot wind blows, Ye Chu pulls Ye Zhilan into the house, and sees that the woman doesn't come in, so he asks one more question.

    The other party simply threw a word that he had something to do, and would turn around and leave when he came back before the sun went down.

    The woman did a great job and reached the top of the mountain in no time.

    When the man saw her coming, he immediately knelt down, and his tone was very respectful, "Master, he said he would kill them all without leaving a living." The

    long finger tapped the jade flute, and the woman suddenly sneered and kicked it away. He said sharply, "What kind of thing is he! How dare he order me? It's really funny."

    The man who fell to the ground quickly got up, still kneeling, not daring to speak. For fear that the other party will take anger on him, he will die.

    After thinking for a moment, the woman showed an inscrutable smile, and things became more and more interesting. That person will soon be unable to hold back and come forward in person.

    Letting go of the Yuxiao from her waist, she didn't know what to think, the woman touched her neck, Ye Chu suspected that she was disguised as a woman?

    The woman stretched out her feet to lift the man's chin, and the skirt opened layer by layer, revealing the long legs hidden inside.

    She raised her eyebrows lightly and said charmingly, "Am I beautiful?" The

    man looked up at her and said expressionlessly, "Beautiful." I don't know why the master loves women, but he answered honestly.

    Retracting her feet, the woman returned to normal, her eyes gradually turned cold as frost, "I will start as usual tonight, but I want to see what they can do. I want the man to die, how dare the man not die!"     "

    Yes."

Wan's plan was that everyone guarded the 18-year-old man and never left. Ye Chu didn't believe in ghosts and gods, it was nothing more than pretending to be ghosts.

    She clenched her sword tightly, kept vigilant at all times, her serious look was somewhat indescribable, and Ye Zhilan stood beside her, surrounded by young girls.

    The male man is naturally afraid. Eighteen years old is in the mood, and he will die before he has time to live a good life. No one will be reconciled.

    Now that someone is willing to help, the man is not so happy, but he is afraid that it will affect them, and his mood is quite complicated.

    After all, with the lessons learned from the past, those who meddle in their own affairs in Mingcheng all die tragically, without exception.

    The second watch sounded, and the third watch was not far away. The man sat on the bed and hugged his knees, burying his head in, not daring to look out.

    Ye Chu has always wanted to test Ye Zhilan's old foundation to see if he is a waste of martial arts, but it is difficult to grasp it.

    With this in mind, she approached Ye Zhilan. Under the dim yellow oil lamp, her face was blushing, and her voice was soft, "Don't walk around in a while, follow me." The

    girl's chest bulged slightly, neither big nor small.

    Ye Zhilan was very tall, and she wanted to lower her eyes to look at Ye Chu. The first place she looked at was there, she moved away without stopping, "Well."