Chapter 26-30

Chapter 26 Jinjiang Literature City alone (plus) to get the antidote...

    At the moment of stalemate, the big stone blocked at the entrance of the cave shattered.

    Xie Qianlin stared at them and walked slowly, the jade flute around his waist was particularly conspicuous, and the red skirt was dragged behind, inevitably getting wet by the remaining rainwater.

    Remembering that the medicine man is also controlled by Xiao Yin, Ye Chu did not forget that when the medicine man appeared, Xiao Yin would always be accompanied.

    Also, that night, she happened to meet Ye Zhilan to kill the man who used Xiao to summon the medicine man.

    Also, what happened in Mingcheng was so big, how could one person accomplish it?

    Before he got close, Chu Ni suddenly appeared, as if he didn't expect Xie Qianlin to come in person.

    He was a little surprised, tsk tsk a few times, as if mocking, "Xie Qianlin, are you here to save them?"

    Xie Qianlin paused, then walked towards Ye Chu's position as if nothing had happened, with his clearly articulated hands spread out. , in the palm of his hand lies a brown pill.

    He gave her a wink, hooked his lips and said, "Xiao Chuchu, this is the antidote, eat it quickly."

    Ye Chu took the pill, her expression was unpredictable, without any hesitation, she opened her mouth mouth and swallow the pill.

    This operation made Xie Qianlin stunned, and he couldn't help but ask: "Aren't you afraid that I will lie to you?"

    Seeing the coquettish woman looking at him with surprise, Ye Chu shrugged and explained: "I am poisoned. Now, is it possible that the seniors will poison me?"

    After hearing this, Xie Qianlin narrowed his eyes, and the corners of his lips put on a sly smile again, "It's really the little Chuchu I like, you have the courage, don't waste me I'm here for you."

    Although Ye Chu wanted to ask who Qi Huaitian and Xia Yun were taking care of now, but seeing that Chu Ni was looking for trouble, she could only suppress these questions for the time being.

    Looking at Ye Zhilan's pale face, Xie Qianlin sneered, then saw Ye Chu's scarred arm, his smile froze, "Xiao Chuchu is injured?"

    Ye Chu didn't answer, and lowered his head to treat Ye Zhilan's wound. Since the woman knew who Chu Ni was, how could she not guess what would happen to her when she came here.     Chu Ni didn't have time to spend with them, so he

    said impatiently, "Xie Qianlin, you gave her this poison? Where is the antidote?"

Dangerous Light, "Yeah, I gave it to her, so what?"

    As soon as the voice fell, Chu Ni slashed with a sword, Xie Qianlin easily dodged, his face was indifferent, and there was no panic, "Chu Ni, what are you doing? What?"

    Chu Ni was furious, "Xie Qianlin, I should ask you this, what are you going to do? You actually joined them to kill me, but you want to betray that person?"

    Hearing this, Ye Chu wrapped up the wound. Knot, eyes sank slightly, are they a group?

    Xie Qianlin patted the non-existent dust on the skirt, and said with a half-smile, "Chu Ni, I've always been alone, you're a cold-blooded dog, I'm not, so why betray?

    " tidy.

    Xie Qianlin suddenly felt that killing Chu Ni was a wise choice, but he never liked being watched all the time.