Chapter 9 Meet the Team

First upload: 17th Dezember 2022
Edited: xxxxx

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shokyo's POV

Alright. We didn't changed our clothes but took the weapons for the game. Both of us holding the same weapon. The perfect one for beginners! "20 Minutes before the Game begins. Let's practi-", suddenly Twy shots at me with her Splattershot. "You...did...not.", I whispered. "Yes...I...did.", she mocked me. "REVENGE IS SWEET!", I yelled while shooting my Sister. We did this for 5 Minutes until me, her stopped.

"You know, I read in the book that Octarians and Inklings are able to transform into their Squid/Octo Form. Let us try it too!", my Bestie said, running up the area. "Girl, did you drank some coke? Without me? Or why are you so excited?", I thought. She takes a deep breath and....Ha! "Awesome! You made it!", I clapped. "GOOOOO! GIIIIIRRRRLLLL!", I shout. "LET'S GOOOOOOO!", she yelled, watching my Bestie jumping down. "OUGH!", it made a loud BONK. "Girl...I think we forgot something.", La nods.

"Ink. We forgot about  the ink...ouch...", Twy-Chan answered, transforming back, holding her left arm. It's turning blue!? "Huh!?", I'm worried. "It will be fine. The pain will vanish in no time." "Now I want to try something.", she looks confused. "What do you wanna try?", I transform into my Squid form and swim around the ink. "This looks so much fun!", she laughed, turning into her Octo form too, swimming around in their turquoise Liquid.

Jumping at the same time, landing in the opposite colour. Immediatley we transformed back. "What does Galaxy say everytime we study or learn something? You can't stop learning new things.", I agree. "That means our own colour is safe swimming in OUR OWN ink colour.", Twy explained. "Well...2 Minutes left.", I said, standing up with Sis. Suddenly Judd is running towards us. "Meow! (You have to hurry!)", surprised we followed him.

The Elevator door opens and we step out of it. Woah.
"Meow! (Listen....
First: The Announence from Deep Cut.
Second: You will be put to your teams. Which Team did you pick?)", it asked. "Team Grass." Twy answered with a smile. "Good. follow me.", like we don't have anything better to do right now. It brought us to 2 male Inklings. One of them is Orange. The other one is Pink.

"Meow! (Team Grass? Wait here.)", Judd leaves. Twyla sighs. "Yo, your first time in a Turf War?", Orange boy asked. "Yes.", I answered. He giggles. "Don'tcha worry, girl. Everything will be alright! Just relax.", ok. "What's your name?", Bestie asked. "My Name is Oro.", the one in Orange introduced himself grinning. Not bad. "What a cool Name, Oro!", Twyla smiles. "And what's your name?", the pink boy looks so like he lost a Turf War.

"The F*** you want from me, B****. I won't tell ya s***! Ugly Octoling. Since you weirdos showed up, my younger Sister is missing! You weren't on the surface before so get your dirty little a** back to the underground, were you belong! Pathetic creature.", Twyla looks shocked. "Ey. What is your f****** problem!?", I yelled. On his expression, I can tell that he wasn't expecting that. "Did you just talked back to ME!?", he comes closer, trying to scare me. Impossible. "YES I AM TALKING TO YOU, A******! My Sister was being kind to you and you!? Are being an Idiot!", Twy steps between us. "Shoko, please stop. He's not worth it.", but then it happend.

This Monster grabs my Bestie's left arm. "I SEE HOW IT IS! SHE MUST HAVE INFECTED YOU WITH SOMETHING! I WILL FREE YOU, POOR INKLING!", and throws her off the building! "TWYLA!!!!", I yelled. Oro wanted to help her but Pinky stopped him. Looking down, watching them fall a Shark appeared out of nowhere, eating the Octoling.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!", I yelled, falling to my knees, crying. "SHUT UP! IT SEEMS YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT JUST HAPPEND! YOU'RE SO ANNOYING! BE HAPPY! YOU'RE FREE NOW!", Pinky screamed, grabbing me too and throwing me away.  The last thing I heard were Flute sounds. Everything went black.

Twyla's Pov

NO! What should I do!? I...I HAVE TO! I have to transform infront of so many! Out of nowhere a shark "swam" up to the air and caught me with his big mouth. It's so dark. The smell of rotten fish is strong. Everything went quiet. "Good boy, Master Mega! Now, let her out.", a female voice ordered. The shark opens it mouth. I'm scared. My body is shaking and I'm hiding my face on my knees. "Oh dear, someone is afraid. Don't worry, honey. I promise you, I won't bite.", the female explained giggling.

Slowly I look at her. Wait. It's the one me and Sho saw before! Blue Octoling with a Fan. She reaches her hand to me, smiling patiently. I accepted her hand and she carefully pulls me out. "Are you ok, my dear?", no word leaves my mouth. I nod. Wait. Shokyo!? Where is she!? Looking around she is nowhere to be seen. "Shokyo!?", calling her I'm hiding my tears. Nobody answered. No....not my Sister. "Don't worry. Frye is taking care of her.", she answered. Eels came flying towards us but they missed.

There are so many of them an-!? The yellow animals are holding her unconscious body. "Holy Sunflower, Shokyo!?", tears are falling down my cheeks while walking to her. The yellow Inkling jumped down, landing next to me. "She will be fine. Just passed out.", I nod while crying. "Thank you. Thank you so much. ", I managed to answer with a quiet voice. "You're welcome!", she answered smiling. The blue Octoling is coming towards us. "You two didn't jumped of the building on purpose, did you?", I shake my head.

Looking up, Pinky is on the floor. On top of him is Oro, holding him down. "Pink over there.....throw us off the building. It's...my fault.", I can't speak louder but blue heard everything. "Oh? Well, Master Mega! Please make sure that Pinkie Pie over there won't escape!", the shark suddenly "Eats" him. Oro jumped away. "Shokyo...I'm so sorry. Please, wake up.", I whispered.

Suddenly the time stops. No one, besides Twy und Sho are able to move. "Shokyo...Please wake up.", she asked. But her friend does not show any reaction. Their crystal starts to shine bright, waking the Angel inside of her. Using her healing magic is something she can use a lot but for her sister? She would use her heart for her. Everyone knows what happens if an Angel uses her Crystal Heart. She will die. This is a risk she can decides"Rose of healing. Heal ... my Sister.", the light stops. After seconds Shokyo starts to wake up.

"Ugh...what? Tw- Angel!?", she asked shocked. Angel smiles happily. Out of happiness she starts to cry. "You're alright...right?", I whispered. "Besides that I'm hungry and that I really need some coffee, ye- WHY ARE YOU CRYING!?", Sho screamed. Angel hugs her tight. "I'm so glad that you're ok! That's all!", I said. Sho hugs me back. "It's not your fault. Where is this A******!?", Twy giggles. Don't worry. He won't hurt you again.", I answered, transforming back. Seconds later the time continued. "Oh. She's awake!", the yellow Inkling looks confused. I slowly put her down.
"Where is he!?", my sister yelled standing up. "Master Mega is taking care of him.", the blue Octoling explained. "At least you both are alright!", Oro-Kun sighed of relief.

"Thank you. For saving us.", I thanked them smiling. "No problem! After all, we are DEEP CUT an- wait....Shiver? Have you seen Big Man?", Shiver frowns while petting her Pet Shark. "He should ...oh. Oh no. We left without him! Frye, we have to go!", both looked at each other with shock on their faces. "Sorry, gotta go, Bye!", Frye said while jumping on Master Mega. All 3 left.

"Wow. I'm so glad you two are alive! You're so lucky!", The orange Inkling said. "Why is that?", Shokyo asked. "Oh? You're newbies? Let me explain:
The ones who saved you, are Deep Cut! The 3 idols of Splatsville! Shiver, Frye and Big Man. They have their on TV Show, telling you the News.", I see. "Well Twy, I guess we're very lucky. Survived thanks to popular people!", I smile. "Yeah. You're alive. That's the most important thing in my Life.", I thought.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Words: 1408

Authore's Note

Hiiii! I hope all of you are healthy and alright! I'm sorry for not uploading anything for a while. I was busy with work and I'm working on like 4 books right now. I won't promise when the next chapter will be uploaded but I will do my best!

Also, Thank you Shokyo-Chan for everything!

I wish you all a nice day / evening / night!