Chapter 9 (Preview)

Shokyo's POV

Alright. We didn't changed our clothes but took the weapons for the game. Both of us holding the same weapon. The perfect one for beginners! "20 Minutes before the Game begins. Let's practi-", suddenly Twy shots at me. "You...did...not.", I whispered. "Yes...I...did.", she mocked me. "REVENGE IS SWEET!", I yelled while shooting my Sister. We did this for 5 Minutes until we both took a break.

"You know, I read in the book that Octarians and Inklings are able to transform into their Squid/Octo Form. Let us try it too!", my Bestie said, running up the area. "Girl, did you drank some coke? Or why are you so excited?", I thought. She takes a deep breath and....Ha! "Awesome! You made it!", I clapped. "GOOOOO! GIIIIIRRRRLLLL!", I shout, watching my Bestie jumping down. "OUGH!", it made a loud BONK. I ran to her. "Girl...I think we forgot something.", I said. She nods.

"Ink. We forgot the ink...ouch...", she answered, transforming back, holding her left arm. It's turning blue!? "Huh!?", I'm worried. "It will be fine. The pain will vanish in no time. "Now I want to try something.", she looks confused. "What do you wanna try?", I transform into my Squid form and swim around the ink.

This looks so much fun!", she laughed, turning into my Squid form too, swimming around in her Turkis Liquid.

We jumped at the same time, landing in the opposite ink colour. Immediatley we transformed back. "What does Galaxy say everytime we study or learn something? You can't stop learning new things.", I agree.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authore's Note

It's not much but I had no time to edit anything...I'm sorry.