Chapter 4: remember me even if we burn in Hell

Ash walked down the hallway to Giovanni's office. Mewtwo was waiting in his room, Ash gripped the knife and took a deep breath he had been practicing~ He'd be fine.

Giovanni glanced at the knife in his sectary's hands.

"Ash the hell-" Giovanni said before Ash slit his throat and watched the blood drip down his neck. He snapped Giovanni's neck before shoving him out his glass window into the sea. Ash threw the knife away and sat down in Giovanni's chair. Mewtwo walked in smiling as Ash saw corpses lining the hallways. Team Rocket had finally been eliminated.

With the organization gone it was easy to steal Giovanni's assets and wealth for themselves. It only took 2 months before New Island was rebuilt into its base of operations. They then kidnaped a nurse for information on the Pokemon species. 

 Once they had what they wanted they disposed of her quickly. It wasn't long before they had serval groups of trainers dead by their hands and Pokemon cloned. Ash convinced Mewtwo to let the Pokemon leave after he wiped their memories and freed them from their Pokemon balls. 

"say you'll remember me~, even if we burn in hell~" Ash hummed as he sipped his coffee while Mewtwo sat next to him asleep.