Book Idea 1 Romance/Non-teen fiction

This is the first novel that I thought about writing. I have a couple of title idea's but I'm not sure which one to actually pick.

PLEASE LEAVE YOUR TITLE CHOICE BELOW

Genre: Romance, Non Teen Fiction

Title Choices:

1. Something Borrowed

2. Borrowed and Forgotten

Characters;

Stella Rosewood    

Blake Langfield

Lorah Rosewood

Mariah Rosewood

Plot-

He only wanted a one night stand. She wanted a happily ever after.

Blake Langfield took the heart of Stella Rosewood, and though he only wanted a one night stand with the young freshly out of college student his worst nightmare came to life. He became a father, and not just any father, but a father of identical twin girls. Now the question is; what is Blake going to do now that he has two girls that have caught his heart, and a woman who never left his mind?

I thought about giving a little bit about this plot so that my amazing fans and readers can see what to expect as the novel goes on.

Please do NOT be afraid to leave your comments and thoughts.

IF YOU LIKE THE NOVEL IDEA PLEASE SAY SO WITH A COMMENT OR VOTE. IT DOESN'T MATTER TO ME, BUT BOTH WILL COUNT.

Beginning of Chapter 1 ;

"Mommy!" Lorah, my six year old daughter yells to the top of her lungs from the other side of the room. "Mariah took my toy!"

I sigh, "Give Lorah back the toy, Mariah. If she had it first you don't take it away." I answer back. Mariah and Lorah are my beautiful twin girls. They have shoulder length strawberry blonde hair, and bright blue eyes.

"She didn't have it first though, Mommy." Mariah yells back.

"If you two can't share I will take the toy away, and neither of you will have it." I then say. I know it's a little bit harsh, but they do always argue about who had the toy first, or whose toy it was. I mean I got them each the same toys so they couldn't argue about that, but still they figure a way to do just that.

Neither of them answered after that, which was usually the case when I threatened about taking their toys away. It was usually the easiest way to get them to play nice, and they knew that if they did continue to argue I would take their toys away. They had proof of that the last time they kept fighting about it. "Girls don't forget that at three we have to go into town."

"We know mom." They answer back in unison. At three o'clock was one of our annual night outs in town. We would go to the coffee shop first just down the road and the girls would order something to eat while I would just have a coffee. From the Coffee shop we would head over to the grocery store and shop for the weeks food supply. It's probably easier getting more than a weeks worth of food, but at the moment we were living week by week with my payroll at work. Not something I would have liked having when my girls were born, but I have been trying my best for their sakes.

When they had been born I started a bank account for them, and each week I would put money in their bank if I could. Some of the money was used for food supplies, while the rest was saved for the months rent. Thankfully our rent wasn't so bad, and our landlady was really nice to us. If it were not for her I know that my girls and I would be living on the street, or worse I would lose them...

Okay this is not the full chapter, and when I do actually post the first chapter I will have hopefully more details than this section of the chapter does.