Novel Idea 3 Romance/Werewolf

Hello everyone. Well I hope you all enjoyed the first novel called Alpha male, and I hope you all are looking for the net novel.

Here it is The Betas Secret. A whole new mess of trouble is underway in this new thrilling novel by 1Blossom

 Genre - Romance / Werewolf

Title -

1. The Betas Secret

? Any other ideas. Remember if your title is chosen I will tag you (dedicate) you in the novel.

Characters -

1. Diana Stirling

2. Derek

3. Lucas

4. Steve

5. Kiana

6. Josiph

Plot; When Diana Stirling moved to the small town of Belmont Bay she didn't expect there to be anything special, that included the people in the town. But that all changed when she met Derek. A nice looking man who had taken her breath away when he saved her from a pack of wild wolves., but there was something more about this man. Something that seemed almost dangerous, but exciting at the same time. Something that only made her want him more even when her common sense told her to stay away, but who ever listened to their common sense when a hot man was involved?

After years of searching and watching his own Alpha be mated to an amazing man; Derek is a bit afraid for what is in store for him, but nothing could have prepared him for this. After running in to save a lone woman from his own pack Derek has no clue what to do. She is after all a human, but an attractive one at that, and he feels this intense need to protect her even when everything else is at risk around him. Will Derek do the unthinkable, and will his own pack allow it after all they are all at risk if she finds out and doesn't accept the truth

Some of chapter 1 -

"Well we will have to take care of her. We can not risk her being here and finding something and going back to who ever she works with and telling them information." Josiph said.

"Then what are we suppose to do?" A younger pack member stepped up to the plate to ask.

"We will have to take our own measures and end her, Megan." He said referring to the younger girl who had asked the question.

"End her? You mean in wolf form?" Again it was Megan who spoke up to ask the question.

"Yes," Josiph answered while I flinched at just the thought of it. It was a good thing he was not looking at me though when he said it.

"When?" Someone else asked though I could not place who.

"Shortly." Josiph answered, "So everyone get ready and transform into wolf we will need to surround her."

At that everyone started to move to surround the young girl who had no clue that her life was in danger. Though many were already in wolf form when they took there places the remaining few that were not transformed just as Josiph began to give the OK for everyone to move in. Everyone but me.

I stood on the outskirts as everyone moved closer to the young woman who seemed to be doing nothing wrong. I knew that I should be in wolf form with the rest of them, and moving to take the girl out, but inside I knew that something was wrong.

In side my wolf kept pacing chanting one single word over and over again like a broken record player, "Protect... Protect... Protect." 

I stood on the outskirts watching as everyone moved closer to the young woman who seemed to be doing nothing. I knew I should be in wolf form with the rest of them moving to take the girl out, but inside I knew that something was wrong. "Don't let them hurt her." My wolf broke in. "She is your mate." Again he rang in my head and again he started to pace and figure out a way to break free as he watched everyone move closer to her gaining ground on someone so defenseless. "Mate? The human girl is not my mate. It is impossible."  I answered back.

"Nothing is impossible." Was my wolfs reply though he did not give any time to answer as he went on, "Why do you think you want to protect her? To claim her as your own?"

"Because of you." Was my only reason. My wolf seemed to keep quiet at that moment though until he heard a young woman's scream in the forest "Don't let them hurt her!" He screamed in my head yet a second time, this time he seemed to reach control and charge at the young woman who I still did not know who was, or even if she was my mate for that matter.

Running at top speed I passed both my alpha and his mate who seemed dazed when they seen me still in human form, but soon they figured out what was wrong when I stood protectively in front of the young woman trying to shield her from the danger of my own wolf pack. "You will not hurt her." I yelled at my own alpha who seemed to growl his anger at me before he looked at Lucas and with a nod before turning to go behind a tree and out of sight of the human girl to transform back into human again.

"What the hell do you think you are doing?" Josiph said in anger as he moved closer towering over me. Behind him Lucas went behind the tree to also transform out of sight before he too showed his face.

"What does it look like I am doing?" I answered back in just much rage.