Book Idea 6/7 : Werewolf / Romance

The next two ideas are actually a book I wanted to do a co-writing with. They both have the same idea, but in two different point of views. One in the girls, the other in the boys.

I am putting both of the ideas in the same chapter though because they are together. Just tell me what you think.

ALSO if you want to CO-WRITE these books with me you can PM me, or leave it in the comments with your vote(comments are votes). If you DON'T want to Co-Write and instead just to vote just leave that comment instead.

Genre - Romance / Werewolf

BOOK 1 (GIRLS POINT OF VIEW)

TITLE -

1. The Danger of a Wolf

2. Falling for a Werewolf

3. Any other ideas?

Characters - (Names can change)

1. Cameron

2. Jordan3. (There are more names but as of know I do not have them all).

Plot - Ever since Cameron was six years old she had been told stories about how werewolves walked the woods, and how dangerous they were to the life of humans. "If you see a wolf, you must report it for it could be a risk to your life." Cameron had been told on many occasions, but still she did not listen when she came upon a injured wolf cub behind her house. Cameron will never forget the caring eyes as she covered its wounds, and the sadness she felt when she woke to find the wolf missing.

Now, Cameron is eighteen years old and she can't help but feel as if she is being watched. By what she is not sure off, but the dreams keep coming at night only to show the wolf she seen at six years old. The only difference is, this wolf is full grown, and searching... For her..

Chapter 1 -

I have not started writing these books because as said I would like to be able to Co-Write with someone.

Book 2 (Boys point of view)

Title -

1. Breaking The Rules

2. The Wolf's Human

3. Any Title Ideas?

Characters - (Names can change)

1. Jordan

2. Cameron

3. (There are more names but as of know I do not have them all).

Plot-

Twelve years ago, Jordan found himself caught in a bear trap, and believed himself dead until a young girl came and rescued him. She cared for him through the night, and by day break he had been gone. But now, Jordan can't seem to get her out of his mind, even when it is against the wolf law to communicate with a human, none the less want to mate with one. Jordan now has to figure out just what to do, go for the one he cant help but think about, or follow the laws of his pack. Either or way, someone is going to be hurt because Jordan knows she thinks about him just as much as he thinks about her.

Chapter 1

I do not have any of chapter 1 written because the two books are connected and would rather the books be co-written if possible.

BOTH PLOTS are still being worked on and can also change a bit. Names can also be changed along with TITLES.