In moms bed

Characters: tinka and ddot.

It was 12:00 am in the morning in Harlem New York. Tinka had went over to ddots house. Ddots mom wasn't home she was at work. "Hey bae" - tinka. "Hey mh" - ddot "so you sure your moms not coming home anytime soon?"- tinka "postive my love" -ddot "Alr bet" - tinka said. Ddot showed tinka to his moms room. Ddot sat on the bed. Tinka pulled down ddots pants and started stroking "damn ma" - ddot. tinka starts sucking. Ddot takes all of his clothes and tinkas clothes off. Ddot puts his dick inside of tinka and grabs one of her breast while going fast inside of her. "Mmmm daddy" - tinka. "You like that ma?" "Mm daddy I love it" - tinka said. Tinka takes control and pushes ddot down and he sits back up with his cock sticking right up in mid air. Tinka sits down right on the dick and bounces. "Oo ma finna make me bust" - ddot "mm daddy I'm finna cum"- tinka. Ddot cums inside of tinka. Soon they hear keys from downstairs. "Oh shit" - ddot. "What it's only been 7 hours.." ddots mom opens the room door. "Uh did I disturb something?" - ddots mom "yea you kinda did" - tinka "I think I should show y'all how it's done" - ddots mom. ddots mom grabs a toy out of her drawer and pulls down her pants and uses the toy infront of them. She gets so into it ddot and Tinka we're able to leave the room and go to his to finish up.

In ddots room tinka squirts and cums and ddot cums as well. Weeks later tinka was pregnant with ddots child.