Mcfuckin

Characters: naya,dd,tinka,bella, Oy Quan, eda, sugarhill keem,liyah, mya, jaykicklin, Jhada, Sebastian, louis, edot, ddot, ava, dudeylo, 83baby, sugarhill chris, niyah

Naya, tinka ,Bella, Oy Quan , eda , keem, liyah, mya,jaykickin, Jhada, Sebastian, louis, edot, ddot, Ava, dudeylo, 83baby, sugarhill chris, niyah we're all at McDonald's. They all went inside to order food but no one was there. Everyone was pretty horny so they went to the kitchen and got undressed. They played spin the bottle to see who would go with who. Jhada ended up with Sebastian and niyah. Tinka ends up with edot and 83 baby.  These two groups combine. Edot and 83baby  destroying jhadas clit having both in there at the same time. Sebastian and tinka making Sebastian cum with there great sucking. Liyah, quan ,keem and dd all inside her at the same time and the cum goes wild. Bella taking ddot and ddot is fucking the life out of her which destroys every last one  her insides. Naya is fucking jay and dudeylo "damn this pussy wet asf" - dudeylo "all in that bih" - jay. Louis having mya sitting on his head while he's eating her out. Louis having Ava bouncing on that dick. They were on the McDonald's floor doing this and they seen a mouse run by but they didn't even care. Eda bouncing on that inch of Chris that's coming out of her ass to her mouth going back into her clit.  The cops came but they didn't care so they joined. The cops took they're clothes off and jerked and masturbated to what they were doing. The cum that was on the floor was scooped in a cup and put in the fryer to fry. They ate the cum fried at the end.