In the trunk

Characters: eda, liyah , dd

Eda and liyah sit on dds lap. At this time they both liked dd and didn't want to share so they wanted to see who would make dd there boyfriend first. They're challenge was to turn him on. Eda arched her back on dd and started twerking. dd entertains it so dd smacks her ass. Liyah notices and she starts rubbing his private area. So eda sits down and takes his pants down a little bit and starts sucking. "Damn wtf y'all tryna do I'm tryna play the game"- dd "come on daddy" - liyah. Noticuz calls dd in interruping the girls. "Wassup dic" - dd "yo meets where we film I I'm tryna make a video" - noti. "Alr bet ima bring two females" - dd. Dd does the video and then everyone gets in the car to go to McDonalds. " what y'all want I'm finna go inside"- noti "get me a Oreo McFlurry, a fry and a burger" - dd says as he goes closer to liyah in the backseat. "Get me a small fry and a m&ms flurry" - liyah "I'll come in with you noti" - eda. Right when they leave dd checks if the windows are tinted. "Thank god the windows are tinted" they waste no time. Dd pulls his and liyah pants down. Liyahs head against the door and her holding her legs up. Dd teases her by rubbing her clit with his tip. He slides in and liyah let's put a loud moan. "Uugh" - liyah.  Dd grins as he goes faster. He groans. "Fuckkkkkkkk" - dd when they hear someone they quickly put there clothes back on and jump in the trunk. Even though the trunk had small space they continued in a missionary move. " I can't handle it"- liyah. "Nah it's to late I'm finna bust" - dd. Dd turns her over to her back side and he busts a nut he takes in out and just puts it on the side of the trunk. Liyah licks it off the trunk. While they were going noti and eda had came out of the McDonald's looking for them they were no where to be seen. dd gives liyah the boxers filled with cum in them so she can take them home. Since it was a gift liyah gave him her panties. They both went home with not boxers or underwear. Eda will forever be heart broken in this story.

     The end.