Chapter 1

Sai was sitting in her rented house where she is living with her daughter till the time Vinayak's condition is not improved. She was in Nagpur because Patralekha requested her to come back for Vinu but as soon as everything will be over she wants to run away from this hell hole with her daughter, who is surely craving for her Dad but that man is not worth the love and affection of his own daughter.

Savi the same daughter whom he called illegitimate; his conscience did not reprimand him when he blatantly asked about Savi's possible father and attempted to taint her mother's character. All these are reasons enough to tell that her decision to leave him was not wrong, the only regret is that she lost her son in an attempt to go away from all this toxicity.

Then there's her traitor heart that still beats for the man who has never cared for her, maybe he was just fulfilling his duty and somehow got attached to her. His obligation always lied with his family and his so called best friend who is a conniving woman and the reason for all the mishaps in her life.

She was still thinking and the door bell rang multiple times, she opened the door and there stood her ex husband with red angry eyes, a smirking Patralekha and a man dressed in white shirt trouser and a black coat hanging on his arm. She can understand that the third person was a lawyer but what were they all doing at her doorstep?

She was still thinking and the lawyer cleared his throat "Ms. Sai Joshi, my client Virat Chavan has filed a case against you that you were hiding his daughter from last 8 years. As you were also responsible for death of his son Vinayak Chavan, he feels that you are not the right person to take responsibility of his daughter"

Pathralekha smirked looking at Sai's horrified expressions "Kyu Sai, hosh udd gaye na, tumne kya socha tha mere pati ko aise dhoke mein rakhogi aur humein kuch pata nahi chalega. Pehle mere Vinayak ko kha gayi, ab hum Savi ko leke hi jayenge, usse tumhare saath nhi rehne de sakte."

Sai stepped back while muttering "Nahi..nahii..Savi meri beti hai, main usse kahi nahi jaane doongi". Virat stepped towards her in anger, he was about to hold her throat but the lawyer stopped him at the last minute. Virat spat on the ground near her "Tumne meri beti ko mujhse door rakha na, ab dekho main kya karta hu, taras jaogi tum uska chehra dekhne ko, jaise main Vinayak ke liye tarsa hu. Wo toh bhala ho meri wife Pakhi ka ki usne DNA test kara lia Savi ka, warna mujhe toh ye asliyat kabhi pata hi nahi chalti"

Sai looked at him with pleading eyes and held his arm "Nahi Virat, please aisa matt kijiye, bas Savi hi hai meri life mein, aapke pass toh poora parivar hai". Virat yanked her hand away and glared at her "Savi meri beti hai aur wo Chavan Niwas mein hi rahegi, tum Maa kehlaane ke layak hi nahi ho, na tumhe apne bete ki koi fikar thi, na hi tumne kabhi Savi se pyaar kia hai, warna usse apne Baba se door nahi rakhti".

Sai folded hands in front of him "Main manti hu ki meri galti hai, mujhe aapko batana chahiye tha Savi ke baare mein lekin aap bhi apni galti maaniye, ek criminal ko aapne bachaya tha, main aise ghar mein apni beti ko kaise la sakti thi"

Patralekha made a baby face while saying "Sai, maine toh Vinayak ko janam dia tha aur iss duniya mein laayi thi aur tumne kya kia, uski jaan le li na, tum ek achi Maa kabhi nahi bann sakti."

Sai closed her eyes and recalled about her little boy, who lost his life because his parents couldn't be on the same page about the decisions of their life. Sai was still pondering about the past when Virat whispered tye venomous words in her ear "Savi, Chavan Niwas mein hai aur koshish bhi matt karna uss se milne ki. Wo meri beti hai, mere saath rahegi, main tumhara naamo nishaan hi mita doonga uski life se, kabhi miss nahi karne doonga usse tumhare jaisi khudgarz aurat ko"

Sai kept crying but Virat slammed the Court summon in her hands "Milte hai ek mahine baad court mein", he walked away followed by Patralekha and the lawyer.

Sai was still crying and Patralekha walked back in pretense of getting her mobile from the table. She smirked looking at Sai "Tumne mujhse mera pyaar cheena tha na, dekh lena main bhi sab kuch cheen loongi tumse. Tumhara pati toh mera ho hi gaya hai, ab tumhari beti bhi Chavan Niwas mein rahegi. Akeli marogi tum aur tarsogi jaise main tarsi thi"

Sai the woman who has always fought like a lone warrior against all atrocities was destroyed by her so called love and his ex lover who wants vengeance for the unintentional pain she had to bear because the word moving on was not in that woman's dictionary.

Sai kept looking at Patralekha's retreating figure and mumbled to all the gods who have given her this miserable luck "Ab toh khush ho gaye na aap, pehle meri Maa ko cheen lia, phir mere Aaba ne aise aadmi ke liye jaan de di jo uske layak nahi tha, mere Vinayak ko cheena ab meri Savi ko bhi. Mujhe bhi marr jana chahiye, shayad phir sab log khush ho jayenge"

Sai somehow managed to get up and stumbled on the way to the kitchen, she grabbed a knife and kept thinking about the incidents of her life. The game that destiny played, maybe she doesn't deserve any kind of happiness, soon darkness engulfed her and she collapsed on the ground.

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..