Last Chapter

Story continued from the point when Virat's lawyer raised the point about Sai's low income.

Virat smirked looking at Sai, this will be the final blow to her ego, that was always important for her when they were married. Sai closed her eyes for a moment to ignore the man and his family who never understood that it was never about her ego. It was always about the thought that when she looks in the mirror at the end of the day, her heart should know that she did not give up on her ideals because some people were trying to break her. She cannot expect spineless IPS officer Virat Chavan to understand anything because the man has never used his brain to realise about the things happening around him. 

Then comes his family, the brainless clan lead by a half brained woman who is a very bad judge of character. His father the man who never stood by the right thing and the mother who is just blind in her son's love. Nobody deserves such an insensitive family, so she was preparing herself from the last one month for all the accusations and bad financial condition was on top of it.

Virat was still gloating in the glory of his possible success, so he missed to notice the light smirk playing on Swadheenta's face when she said to Sai "Please give me the file." Sai gave it happily and Swadheenta showed it to the judge "Sir, last ek mahine mein Sai Joshi ne 8 interviews ke liye appear kia hai, iss file mein meri client ke naam se 5 confirmed job letters hai jo unke Medical case records, social work aur service history ko dekhte hue miley hai."

Virat looked at Sai and Swadheenta with horrified expressions, they were really prepared for all the points and here he was expecting that this will be the last argument for the case. Swadheenta turned the page and showed to the judge "Sir, Washington DC , London, Sweden, Amsterdam aur New Delhi mein confirmed jobs hai, iss list mein se Sai final selection next week takk karengi aur court ko uski information de di jayegi. Confirmed package aap check kar sakte hai, International opportunities ka package Virat Chavan ki yearly salary se almost 400 percent zyada hai aur New Delhi wala bhi 200 %. Bacho ke liye possible educational facilities bhi hai iss file mein mentioned hai aur unki health insurance ke cheques bhi attached hai. I hope it is enough to show the financial stability of Ms Sai Joshi?"

Judge nodded his head and looked at Swadheenta when she said "Sir, ab meri list mein jo last name hai, main unko bulane ki permission chahti hu." Advocate Manjrekar scoffed lightly, what this new entry can do, he still has a trump card in his hand but when the man came inside, the remaining color on faces of Chavan family drained off in seconds, it seems all their bad Karmas have finally found their address. 

Sai greeted him with a smile and Swadheenta asked "Dr. Pulkit Deshpande, aapne hum logo ko last minute contact kia tha, aapki gawahi aur proofs se main court ko ye batana chahti hu ki kyu poori Chavan Family hi bacho ki dekhbhaal karne ke layak nahi hai"

Pulkit nodded and he scanned the faces of Chavan family members, first they tried to destroy his wife, then his daughter and he was never off their target list. He ignored their glares and showed a file to the judge "Sir, Chavan family mein har faisla Mrs Bhavani Chavan leti hai aur Mr Ninad aur Mr Omkar unke saare faislo ko aankh band karke support karte hai. Aap iss file mein dekh sakte hai ki kis tarah se inn teeno ne meri beti Harini Deshpande ke future ka faisla lia tha usse Orphanage bhej kar kyunki inko laga tha ki meri beti hone ki wajah se Chavan family ki izzat kamm hoti hai. Kal ko inn sab logo ko lagega ki Savi aur Vinayak bhi inki izzat kamm kar rahe hain toh Bhavani Chavan unhe bhi orphanage hi bhejengi ya phir kuch aur plan kia hai?"

Bhavani scoffed at him "Aisa kuch nahi hoga", Pulkit smirked evilly and then turned towards the judge "I agree with her, Sir aap aage ke pages check kariye, inke pass aur bhi tarike hai logo se deal karne ke liye."

Bhavani looked at him in shock when judge angrily turned towards Virat "Officer Chavan, kya apko thoda bhi andazaz tha ki Mrs. Bhavani Chavan ne Dr. Pulkit Deshpande ko kidnap karaya tha aur Mrs Devyani Deshpande ki medicines alter ki gayi thi?"