22. Fight

A couple of months later

Ohm's p.o v

We finished the last day of drama shooting. I was driving home with Nanon. He was dozing off. I kept looking at him to make sure he doesn't hurt his neck.

When we arrived at our home we saw Nonnie and Nanon's mom playing with Night. We asked them to babysit her. Nanon walked straight to take a shower meanwhile I was thanking the younger ones.

Ohm: "Thanks, guys. We just finished our drama. We won't be too busy till the drama finishes airing. "

I took night came to me and hugged me. We have 1 more bedroom in this house so I asked them to stay here tonight. After I made sure they were comfortable in the room I went to our room with Night in my arm.

I saw Nanon sleeping already. I laid beside Nanon keeping Night in the middle. After I made sure Night and Nanon both were asleep I fell asleep too.

I woke up to see nanon talking to his mom. Night jumping in the bed playing. I got up and greeted both of them. Nanon's mom insisted that we take some rest today and she'll make breakfast for us. After mom left the room I crawled to nanon and kissed him on his lips. I thought he would kiss me back but he didn't. I moved back and looked at him confused.

Nanon looked away and went to the bathroom.
Night: "papa... Teef "(teeth)
I understood that she wanted to brush her teeth. I stood in front of the bathroom door and asked for Nanon's permission. If I wasn't bringing my daughter with me then I would not bother knocking.

Ohm: "Nanon. Night wants to brush her teeth. Can I open the door?"
After a couple of seconds, Nanon said that we can go inside.

I opened the door and he was drying his hair with a towel while having another towel hanging on his waist.
I could see that he was avoiding looking at me. I started to help Night brush her teeth. Nanon got out and got dressed. After we were done I carried Night and got out.

Night: "Daddy! Hug! "
Nanon smiled and took her away from my arms. I knew something was wrong and decided we should communicate.

Ohm: "Non... Is there something wrong? What did I do wrong? You are not even looking at me..."

Nanon: "Ask yourself."

Ohm: "come on Non... Just tell me. I'll correct it. "

Nanon: "this is the problem ohm! I always have to tell you what's wrong.  You don't realise what you are doing. "

Ohm: "Yes I don't realise what I'm doing wrong. That's why you have to tell me. "

Nanon: *sigh* "let's not argue in front of the kid. She is getting scared. "

Ohm:" you are the one who is arguing. You are the one scaring her. "

Nanon: "shut up. "
He walked out of the room. I followed him out. Nonnie and Nanon started talking meanwhile I was deep in my thoughts trying to find out what I did wrong.

Mom: *Night's birthday is getting closer. What are you guys planning to do? "

Nanon: "we are gonna throw a party inviting everyone she knows. I mean everyone close to us. "

Nonnie:" Yaayy Princess is gonna have her 1st birthday party!"

Mom noticed that I kept thinking about something and didn't join in their conversation.

Mom: "what's wrong ohm? Are you okay? "

I slowly looked at nanon and he looked away from me. I think mom understood that there was something wrong.

Mom: "listen kids. Don't forget to communicate. We made so many things for us to communicate like Facebook Instagram tweeter. But we keep forgetting that communication should happen in real life too. "

Ohm:" I'm trying to. But your son is giving me an attitude."

Nanon: "I'm giving you an attitude? "
Nanon loudly said and that got me quiet down more. I don't wanna make him mad. He starts crying when he gets too mad.

Nanon:" you know what I'm done with you. "

He started walking out of the house. I ran after him. I asked mom to take care of Night.

Ohm: "Nanon! Non! Please talk to me! We can make this right! "
I caught him by his wrist and turned him around. Just as I thought. He was crying.

Nanon: "why don't you understand what you are doing? Are you not attracted to me anymore? You haven't touched me for over 2 months!"
I was shocked and unsure of what I should say.

Nanon: "ever since the drama started tawan was shipping you with everyone and you seemed fine. Then you stopped giving me attention. And when I was horny and wanted you to touch me you didn't do anything! You ignored me first! "

I remembered the say when Nanon was touching me but I was too tired and told him that I wanted to sleep. I feel sorry now.

Nanon: "MY METHOD ACTING SUCK! I KEEP THINKING YOU'LL CARE FOR ME AND ACT LIKE YOUR CHARACTER IN THE DRAMA BUT YOU DON'T! AS SOON AS WE COME BACK HOME YOU DON'T EVEN TOUCH ME! "

He started to scream and cry. I hugged him and tried to calm him down. He hugged me back.

Nanon: "I NEED YOU OHM! MY METHOD OF ACTING SUCKS! I DON'T WANNA...I don't wanna act like this. I don't wanna hurt you. I kinda understand that you were tired but I...
I don't know"

I kissed him to stop him from talking. He kept crying. After he calmed down. He pulled back and apologised.

Ohm:" listen Non... I'm sorry okay?  I was tired and I thought you were too this is why I didn't do anything. I am still as attracted to you as ever. Don't huh? I'll do better.  I'll help you get out of the character. "

Nanon: "I booked an appointment with the therapist. Would you like to accompany me? "

Ohm: "of course my love. Umm... Wanna go on a date with me?"

Nanon:" what about Night? "

Ohm: "will it not be a date if we take Night with us?"

Nanon: "I mean Night is a part of us so why not take her too? We can also plan her birthday."

Ohm:" good idea"

We walked back home. As soon as we got home nanon heard an earful from his mom. He apologised to them too. I felt bad so I also apologised. It was my fault in the first place. Night walked up to me. She looked like she was about to cry.

Night: "Papa daddy sad?"
Nanon snatched her away from me and put her in his lap. He kissed her to make her feel better.

Nanon: "Daddy is not sad. Look! "
Nanon put both of Night's hands in his face and did a peek-a-boo.
Night looked at me as I sat next to Non.

Ohm:" papa is not sad too. Is out Night sad?"

Night: "No! "

Nonnie was taking pictures and videos of this moment. We thought we convinced Night.

Night: "kiss?"
We both kissed Night on both of her cheeks but she held Nanon's hoodie and my shirt and again asked for a kiss. We understood that she was asking us to kiss each other not her.
We looked away embarrassed.

Mom: "don't be shy. We are not looking. Nonnie let's go finish our breakfast. They'll eat later. "

They both left but we still looked at each other. Asking with our expression what should we do. Night started to cry as she didn't get what she wanted.

Nanon: "aww my baby! Don't cry. Come ohm let's fulfil our Night's wish!"

I leaned in and Nanon did the same. We peaked each other's lips with Night in between us. She looked up to see us and then she smiled and giggled.

Ohm: "this naughty girl! "
I tickled her till Nanon slapped my arm to stop. I guess our daughter knew something happened so she just wanted to make sure her parents still loved each other.