1st Division Squad

Author's notes:

Takemichi Hanagaki, a 26 year old adult who is in his middle school body is so oblivious to these kids who are pining over him as he thinks they're just being friendly with him. like no takemichi- they don't just wanna be friends, they wanna be something more.

english is not my first language so be prepared to see any grammar and spelling mistakes.

enjoy reading this, i really had fun writing this fic^^

•••

Takemichi's mind is jumbled. There is so much going on at the same time, Draken and Hanma are already on each other's throats. Everyone is busy fighting, Mikey was being held by two people and one of them was Kisaki's ally, Kazutora kept hitting the metal pipe on his head until it bled.

His body is aching from all the bruises he is getting. Baji-kun. Where are you? He thinks as he kept looking around the area to find him but unfortunately he wasn't anywhere he looked. It all happened too fast, Mikey got out of their hold and knocked out Kazutora with his kick.

The Toman Commander was down after that, maybe from exhaustion as the Valhalla members took that to their advantage and were about to attack him, just then Kisaki happened. The bastard took the spotlight and made it seem like he saved Mikey. The tan male grin as the other Toman Captains praised him, even Draken.

The scene looks hopeless to Takemichi but then a light of hope flash, running in the mountain of scraps the Ex-Toman Captain of the first Division came into frame and hit Kisaki with a metal pipe, his long black hair flowing caused by the wind.

"Kisaki! I'll rearange your fucking face 'til nobody recognized you." Baji grinned at him, ready to thwart the guy.

But the Vice-Captain of Kisaki gets a hold of his collar and throws him in one of the cars. Baji challenged fifty members of Toman to fight him but Chifuyu interrupted. They were talking but the blond male got punched by the older male, Takemichi was nearing them, At this point Baji is really gonna get killed! I'll protect him from Kisaki! He was determined.

As he was getting close to Baji, something clicked in
his brain.

Wait, Kisaki didn't kill Baji-kun. It was-

He snapped his head back to where Mikey was and his eyes widened, Kazutora wasn't there. Takemichi saw  the boy creeping from behind Chifuyu, there was Kazutora holding the knife and running at them.

It all happened so fast. Takemichi doesn't have time to warn Baji and so his body moves on it's own. The sharp knife pierced through his flesh before he could even think.

Holy shit! I did it!

HELL YEAH!

Baji-kun didn't get stabbed and Kazutora-kun is not gonna die. And Mikey-kun won't turn into a murderer.

But Kisaki is still here, I still need to do something about him. But for now-

Mission Complete.

-

Baji saw it. The guy pushed him away as Kazutora stabbed him in the abdomin with a fucking knife. Since when was he here? Kazutora seems to be shocked, not expecting a guy to suddenly jump in between them.

"Takemichi!" Chifuyu's voice rang through the whole battlefield, everyone stops at what they're doing and looked at them, Draken's eyes widened.

"Let me through you assholes!" The Vice-commander yelled as he was raiding through his way up to Takemichi but Hanma got in the way again. Draken looks around just to see everybody is busy with someone. He clicked his tongue, frustrated.