THE CLOWN

midnight*
jm pov:
i am running so fast as I can ...my heart is beating just like it's going to explode now..i turned back to see if he is still behind me...
and yah he is there..with a red balloon in his right Hand and a hammer in his left...
i am really scared right now..my whole body is shivering..
my legs started giving up..and 2 more steps i fell down..
he is coming forward.. looking at me witha scary smile..i can't control my tears and sobs..
he switched the hammer to his right hand and balloon in hi left and he raised his right hand..i closed my eyes tightly as i know it's going to be my end ...
i heard a loud sound of a gunshot..
i opened my eyes..
that clown was laying down.. blood flowing all over his head..my heart is beating really fast as i am extremely scared now i started crying loud..
that's when I saw a figure running to me through my blurry vision.. what if he is also coming to attack me..i moved back..still shivering
?: hey..don't worry...it's me..

huh this voice seems familiar..i looked up and saw my boyfriend with a worried face..
i didn't waste a second..
jm: jungkook-ah!!!...
i hugged him tightly..
he did the same..and
pulled away from hugg..
jk pov:
jk: don't worry..minie i am here...*smile*
he started crying..so i kissed his lips to calm him..
he responded.. after some minutes he became calm..
and pulled away..i cupped his cheeks with a smile..
his eyes were red and swollen by crying..
jm: I -i was s-o S-car-ed..
jk: sh...it's okay.. everything is alright.. okay don't worry..now i am here nah?..

i said patting his back..
jk: shall we go home baby..?
jm just hummed as reply.
jk: come..
i picked him up like a baby..he wrapped his legs around my waist..and rested his head on my shoulder..
he is still shivering..i creased
him..
i walked to my car and made him sit on the passenger seat..and i came to driving seat..i made him wear his seat belt and kissed his forehead..
and started the car..
it was a silent drive..we reached home..i looked at him he was sleeping..i took him to our shared room and layed him there and changed his cloths..and i made my way to kitchen..
i prepared dinner and took it to room ..and kept the tray on the night stand
i slowly creased his cheeks..
jk: minie..baby..wakeup..
jm hummed and slowly opened his eyes..i smiled and took the food in my hands..
i feed him and he ate it like a good boy..i also ate with him..after finishing i took him to washroom and cleaned his mouth ..and back to bed..i layed beside jm and he hugged me tightly
jm: jungkook-ah..
i hummed as reply..
jm: I love you
i let out a chuckle and
jk: love you more minie..
he snuggles into my chest and we cuddled ..after some times we both slipped into our dream lands....

_________THE END_________