Chapter 9-10

Chapter 9 Handy Tools

  Lin Lang called several times before Songfeng and the others reluctantly stopped logging and sat together to eat.

  I ate the meat that was roasted in the morning, and Lin Lang put it in the space.

   It was still warm when it was taken out, and it tasted as juicy and delicious as freshly roasted.

   Everyone's interest in iron knives is too great. While eating barbecued meat, they ask questions, especially envy and yearning, just one meaning: Is there anything else? Really want!

  Lin Lang didn't know if it was easy to find iron ore in this primitive continent, and when it would be found, but it was not good to promise anything too early.

   She smiled and said, "This is the treasure of our tribe. If you work hard, maybe you can find the raw materials to make it."

"real?"

   "Ah! Great!"

   "Sister Lin, Sister Lin, can you give us points too? I want it!"

"I want, too!"

   "Me, and me!"

   Well, these guys are all crazy! Before she could finish her sentence, she couldn't wait.

  Lin Lang didn't know whether to laugh or cry, shrugged his shoulders and said with a smile: "As long as you can make it, of course you will!"

   Everyone cheered again.

   "Sister Lin and Brother Xian are so powerful, they can definitely do it!"

   "Yes yes yes!"

  Lin Lang laughed and scolded: "Hurry up and have lunch, a bunch of sycophants."

   "Oh." Everyone bowed their heads and ate the barbecue.

   Qingli looked at Lin Lang with curiosity on his face and asked, "Sister Lin, what is a flatterer?"

   Everyone could not help but look over, with expressions on their faces waiting to be answered.

   You must know that they have heard a lot of words from Lin Lang and Li Xian that they have never heard of before, not to mention, they are all very fresh and interesting!

   They didn't think there was anything wrong, they just thought it was the language of the original tribe of Lin Lang and Li Xian.

  Lin Lang: ". Just to praise your brains and quick responses."

   "Ah!" Everyone cheered.

   Everyone ate lunch and continued to work happily.

   Time is almost up, Lin Lang put all the wood and dry wood into the space, and everyone returned.

   From a distance, I saw a tall yard erected on the vast flat ground. Needless to say, this must be Li Xian's masterpiece.

  Lin Lang is very proud and proud: "Look, that's our big yard! With such a high wall, it's very safe!"

   Back in the big yard, Lin Lang took out all the wood and dry wood from the space.

   Both working parties were shocked by the other.

   "The house has been built, Brother Xian is amazing!"

   "How did you cut down so many big trees? How is this possible!"

   "This cut, this—this—"

   Obviously, Yu Yan and the others were more surprised than they were.