Chapter 45-46

Chapter 45 The joy of farming

"Yeah," Lin Lang said with a smile, "If you order a variety of rice, you'll be able to eat more often in the future! Rice bran can also be fed to chickens—hey, when I think about it, I always say I've missed something, and I'll open another piece. Come on, we need a variety of sweet potatoes and corn, and Tuk Tuk chickens will also be fed."

  The Tuk Tuk chickens of the Mang tribe seem to be wandering around at will, and they are long-term, and no one specially feeds them. But when the tribe eats a lot, they will throw a little at will.

  Lin Lang is different, since he intends to raise him, of course he has to raise him well.

   The whole place was already enclosed, and Lin Lang released the twelve adult Tuk Tuk chickens from the space and untied them.

The    tuk tuk chickens may have been in the space for too long, or they may have fallen to a new place, and they were a little dizzy when they were just released, their eyes were dull, and they stood there without moving.

   A few people who had never seen it were shocked.

   "Wow, this chicken is so big!"

   "It's all meat, and it tastes good at first glance."

   "The Mang tribe has such good things! As expected of them."

   "We now have it too, haha!"

Qian Qian also followed Li Xian, and when he saw this, he roared lowly and tried to pounce, Li Xian hurriedly called it, and the chickens were frightened by the roar, and finally came back to their senses, screaming and running away. .

   This sudden shock made Lin Lang and the others couldn't help but burst into laughter.

Lin Lang rubbed Qian Qian's head, pointed at the tuk-tuk chickens who were screaming and ran away, and said with a smile: "Good money, you have to remember, this is our property, don't hurt them. Eat when it's time to eat!"

  Qian Qian: "Roar!"

  Li Xian: "."

   The cage for the hare is not ready yet, so it can't be put in yet. Everyone watched the chickens for a while, and after seeing them running wild for a while, they calmed down. They were looking for young leaves of weeds or small insects to eat in the grass, and they were relieved.

The group of    just stood there watching, with a smile on their faces.

   "Hey, that's weird," Teng scratched his head and said honestly, "Why do I think I'm happier watching these tuk tuk chickens than hunting a big beast!"

  Mao nodded immediately: "Yes, yes, I thought it was only me who thought so!"

  Everyone spoke up and agreed.

   "Yeah, looking at them like this makes me feel, feel at ease!"

   "Just happy, very happy!"

Lin Lang laughed: "Of course the feeling of farming is different from hunting! That's the charm of farming! The prey is wild, this captive is different, although they are still running freely, but in fact, they are destined to be in the pot. Of course it makes people happy!”

  Li Xian laughed out loud.

  Qingli and others showed a sudden realization and nodded quickly: "Yes, that's how it feels!"

   So everyone looked at the Tuk Tuk chickens who were looking for food freely, and their smiles became more cordial.

   It's all meat in your own pot, can you be kind!