Arc 1 chapter 21-27

Qiao Zixin took a taxi to the address that Qiao's mother told her before. Qiao's house changed to a large house. It was a newly built community. She hadn't seen it yet. It is said that there are 170 square meters, three bedrooms and one living room, and the cost of buying a house was 420,000 and the renovation cost 300,000. This is considered very high-end in such a town, if it is too big and luxurious, it would be weird for others to look at.

When getting off the bus, the driver saw her alone pulling the suitcase, and asked in surprise, "Little girl, did the family come out to pick you up?"

Qiao Zixin smiled and replied: "No, they are busy."

The driver nodded, and muttered as he started the car: "You are too busy to pick up people during the Chinese New Year? Tsk."

Qiao Zixin strode forward and found the building number. The family never picked her up, because she was a girl, and she should take care of them properly. The girls who were spoiled were ignorant in their eyes. Qiao Zhipeng didn't know how to drive to pick her up. The two of them couldn't get along since they were young. Qiao Zhipeng liked to make trouble for her. She would be scolded by her mother when she resisted, so she got used to ignoring each other and gradually ignored each other and didn't talk much. In fact, they really didn't get along well, and they didn't know why she had to come back to find such a happy New Year.

Qiao Zixin found Qiao's house and rang the doorbell. Ms. Qiao ran to open the door. When she saw her, she glanced at the wall clock and complained: "Why do you arrive home so late? The meal is ready. Your father and your brother have been waiting for a long time. "

Qiao Zixin said: "I said in the morning that it would be late. I have to wait for the crowd to disperse and be unnoticed. It is not easy to take a taxi now."

"It's okay, isn't it so troublesome because you are a star? Your brother didn't eat in the morning, and he was already hungry. Go wash your hands and eat at the table." Mom Qiao urged her, taking a guest slippers.

Qiao Zixin looked inside. How could anyone wait for her to eat? Qiao Zhipeng had eaten half of a plate of prawns, and the other dishes were also a lot less. It was clear that Qiao Zhipeng was hungry and started the meal in advance, but in the end he complained that she was waiting for her to come home late. She glanced at Qiao's mother, didn't say anything, hung up her coat, said hello to Qiao's father, and quickly washed her hands and sat on the seat.

Father Joe took a sip, looked at her and asked, "How many days are you coming back this time?"

Qiao Zixin smiled and said: "I will leave in the afternoon the day after tomorrow. My movie will be released tomorrow, and there is still work to be done later."

Father Qiao frowned, "What are you busy with? You don't even have time to spend time with your parents at home? Don't think I'm not good to say, it's not a good thing that your little girl's public appearance is not good. Now you are young and naive, and wait for you to settle down. , Neighbors have to look at you with colored eyes."

Mother Qiao echoed: "Just yesterday, the old lady Wang in the activity area said that TV shows are getting worse and worse now. To play a game and let a man and a woman eat a jujube, over the water obstacle. The man also hugged the woman and poses. This is what will happen if he gets married in the future."

Qiao Zixin looked at the dishes on the table and bowed his head to eat. Mom Qiao picked up a prawn for her, and continued: "Your child has been thinking right from a young age, and you don't want to think that parents can harm you? We eat more salt than you can walk."

Qiao Zixin was silent, and they couldn't go on. Father Qiao said, "Let's eat first. In the afternoon, see what you still lack and hurry up to buy. My brothers and sisters will all be here tomorrow morning."