Arc 6 part 2

There are some excessive comments on the Internet directly mocking the green grassland on Luo Jian's head. His fiancée is not on him, and he wants to marry someone home and spoil him, which is simply green. When Luo's father heard the news from the secretary, he gave Luo Jian a severe lesson, telling him to take care of his women, and if there was a scandal, he would not want Lin Siyan to enter Luo's house.

Xu's new product was regarded as the strongest security system by everyone after three days of rushing through the barriers. Once it was launched, it received countless orders and made a lot of money. The stock price was not affected by the video that sneaked into the office. It should have been a crisis that was difficult to explain, so it was treated as a publicity stunt, and the advertising costs were saved. Lin Siyan was so angry that Lin Siyan almost vomited blood.

The Luo family had just gotten a big project and got engaged, and they were beaming. The news of this kind of news made them very embarrassed and wiped out their joy. Xu Zifan took the opportunity to start a commercial attack on Roche. According to the first step of the plan he and Ji Yawen formulated, the quality problems and safety hazards of several Roche products broke out. Roche fell into a reputation crisis unsuspectingly, even if it was emergency public relations. The whitewashing attracted the public's remaining doubts about the Xu family, and even the stock price had a faint downward trend.

At this time, Master Luo actually threatened her with the video of Lin Siyan driving into the villa area and entering the villa. She can't delete those videos herself, she can only rely on the system. But the system is so pitted. Every time 10,000 points are deleted, people will have videos again within a few days. Where did the video come from? She only has so many points left. Is this going to cheat her? !

Lin Siyan was frustrated and lost her calm and reason. She thought of many ways to clean up Luo Daxiao, but she couldn't do it alone. But if you rely on the system to attack Master Luo and make Master Luo lose the ability to threaten her, you will need at least 200,000 points. She only has 390,000 left, so where is it? So, she chose the most reliable method, Raiders Luo Da! Get the sincerity of Master Luo!

Lin Siyan is very confident about this, doesn't she rely on her own to guide Luo Jian? The taboo relationship between Young Master Yi Luo and her is easier to master. Luo Dashao is not a good man and believer, unlike Xu Zifan's Liu Xiahui, Lin Siyan took the initiative to seduce him, and he soon got involved with Lin Siyan, and he felt the pleasure of revenge against his younger brother.

The two were entangled, and Master Luo wanted Lin Siyan to help him deal with Luo Jian. Lin Siyan replied, hypocritically dealing with him. She wanted to know where Luo Dashao got the video from. Luo Dashao also pretended to deal with her, but didn't tell her. However, Lin Siyan's full bed skills and appearance are not fake, and Luo Dashao's affection for her gradually rises, and even has the idea of ​​robbing her as a mistress.

Xu Zifan accidentally discovered the relationship between Lin Siyan and Luo Dashao. Thinking about it, it was quite normal. This was also a method of the Raiders. Dealing with rival men and men with kinship, provoke divorce as a confession, smashing men around, and proudly feel that they are unique. In fact, it is quite easy to do this by using points for the Raiders to make themselves a perfect woman, coupled with the various skills of the system, just think about it.

The reason why Lin Siyan failed repeatedly was that he met someone who knew everything about her, and could hit her every time, so she couldn't go smoothly in this step.

Xu Zifan is secretly attacking Roche, and he added this new news to the attack plan. This is a scandal, not only affecting Roche, but also a major provocation to the relationship between the Luo family and the three of them. The group will only fall faster.