Arc 3 chapter 11-20

Xu Zifan succeeded in finding a lot of things for the scumbag, and indirectly exposed the identity of Liang Yujie's Mistress, and tore off the fig leaf they had worked so hard to cover. Netizens' boycott is troublesome. Failure to solve it will affect Xu's reputation. The credibility crisis is a serious matter, and Xu Maotong is busy. What's more serious is that people in the upper class will question the truth of this matter. No matter what happens in private, the scandal is contemptuous to the public, not to mention Liang Yujie does not have the status of a wife, her status It is precarious, and the road becomes very difficult.

The Xu family hated Xu Zifan, but Xu Zifan turned off the computer when he was done, and went to give Chu Wen a massage before her bed. During each massage, Xu Zifan would let others out, and then talk to Chu Wen while giving her a massage.

He guessed that the reason why Chu Wen was able to wake up in the original development should be because she had been conscious for many years, but could not control her body, and the topics that the original owner complained about each time stimulated Chu Wen, and the original owner's worship and opposition to her father Aunt Yu's love made Chu Wen unwilling, so when the original owner broke down and cried, Chu Wen finally broke through her own limitations and woke up.

According to this guess, Xu Zifan insisted on chatting with Chu Wen every day. But he couldn't do anything to deliberately stimulate Chu Wen. He was afraid that the stimulation would hurt Chu Wen's brain. He never mentioned Xu Maotong and Liang Yujie. He only said his desire for maternal love and hope that his mother would wake up. Of course he was also afraid. Too warm will make Chu Wen never wake up, so every time a chat ends, she must show strong disappointment and regret to let Chu Wen know how much he wants her to wake up.

He felt that the power of maternal love was also great. When Chu Wen became a vegetable, the original owner was only two years old. Doesn't Chu Wen want to see her son with her own eyes?

Today Xu Zifan said the same thing. Thinking of Xu Maotong, he also smiled and said: "I will not be bullied now. Whoever does bad things, who is sorry for us, I will retaliate. Mom, do you want to see evil? Popular faces? People often say that **** have their own days, but I can't wait that long, so I have to clean them myself!"

Chu Wen's fingers moved suddenly. Xu Zifan was helping her massage her arm. He saw it at a glance. He raised his head to look at her face, held her hand and asked excitedly: "Mom! Did you just move? You heard Did I speak right? Are you awake? Mom! Mom, wake up! You wake up, mom!"

Chu Wen moved her eyes, and then opened her eyes very slowly. She couldn't stand the dazzling light, closed her eyes uncomfortably, and frowned slightly. Xu Zifan hurriedly turned off the light and only turned on the dizzy yellow light on the bed. Then he knelt by the bed and asked softly: "Mom, are you really awake? I am your son Xu Zifan, can you hear me clearly?"

Chu Wen gradually adapted to the dim and yellow light, opened her eyes to look at him, and blinked at him twice. Xu Zifan asked tentatively: "Mom, can't you talk or move?"

Chu Wen blinked again, and Xu Zifan said, "Mom, wait a minute, I'll call the doctor to check you up."

Chu Wen opened her eyes wide and blinked a few times quickly. Xu Zifan felt her eager mood, and took her hand to calm her. "Mom, don't worry, the bodyguards and doctors I'm looking for are carefully selected. There are also contacts to ensure that they will do their best and will not be bought by others. The news of your waking up today will not be spread, rest assured."

Chu Wen relaxed now, her expression softened.

Xu Zifan went out and called the doctor. The room was equipped with the most advanced equipment. The doctor quickly checked Chu Wen's body indicators, and then said in shock: "Ms. Chu is really awake and her logical thinking is normal. I felt in the year, and the memory did not stay at the moment of the accident. It is incredible, this is simply a medical miracle! And because Ms. Chu has been receiving the best care for many years and she has constant massage every day, her body function is theoretically unreliable. How much harm has been suffered, that is to say, if Ms. Chu has the perseverance to persist in rehabilitation, she is likely to return to normal!"