Types of ART - Sai Infertility Solutions

When all other conventional medical and surgical remedial procedures have failed, Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) is a sophisticated and biotechnologically advanced method that can help a couple to conceive. Both males and females can take advantage of the various assisted reproductive technology (ART) techniques.

In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)

In vitro fertilization, also known as IVF, is the most common type of ART. In IVF treatment, eggs and sperm are collected, and fertilization and embryo development take place in a laboratory, not in the human body. The embryo can then be placed inside the uterus by IVF doctors, where it makes connections to the uterine lining and leads to pregnancy.

Sperm preparation and egg preparation step -

Superovulation: This is the first stage of IVF, it is also known as ovarian stimulation, ovulation induction, and stimulation of egg maturation. For 8 to 14 days, the person who donated their eggs (egg donor) received medication by injection. The ovaries can create more mature eggs at once with the help of this medication. With the help of ultrasound technology and blood tests, An IVF doctor observes the development of eggs, during the medication period.

Egg Retrieval: At this point, the doctor is now in a position to extract the eggs that had previously been stimulated by the hCG hormone. For starting the actual egg retrieval process, the ultrasound probe is inserted into the vagina. The ovaries and their follicles, where the eggs are located, can be seen by the medical professional using this probe. With the help of ultrasound probe a needle is directed into the vagina to the ovaries. The needle's ability to suction allows it to collect eggs from the ovaries. This process takes not more than 30 minutes.

Fertilization: After the collection of eggs, sperm can be joined to fertilise them. Centrifugation is used to separate the sperm from the rest of the seminal fluid in semen samples that contain healthy sperm. After the separation of sperm, they are put in a petri dish with an egg and It has been left in the incubator to fertilize. Intracytoplasmic sperm injection which is also known as ICSI, used to help them fertilize if they can not fertilize on their own.

Embryo Implant: After the unfertilized eggs have been removed, within the six days, the Doctor puts the developed fertilized embryos in the uterus. This process becomes easier with the help of a long, thin tube to transfer the embryo into the uterus. The embryo should attach to the uterine lining within 6 to 10 days of the first egg retrieval.

Post Implantation: For maintaining the health and safety of the mother and the unborn child, an IVF doctor regularly monitors the pregnancy after the embryo has been implanted in the uterus. Having regular open communication with a doctor or fertility specialist is very helpful to you for avoiding any pregnancy issues.

Intrauterine Insemination (IUI)

The Procedure known as intrauterine insemination or IUI, in this doctor inserts sperm into the uterus using a long, thin tube. In some cases, this treatment is paired with ovulation-stimulating drugs to increase the chances of getting pregnant

Sai Infertility Solutions - Best Consultant of Infertility, IVF, IUI, ICSI as well as all ART Services in Uttar Pradesh

Area of Interest:

Best IVF Centers in Lucknow, Best IVF Center in Kanpur, Best IVF Center in Gorakhpur, Best IVF Centers in Allahabad, Best IVF Centers in Varanasi, Best IVF Centers in Jhansi, Best IVF Centers in Faizabad, Best IVF Centers in Aligarh, Best IVF, Centers in Agra, Best IVF Centers in Bareilly, Best IVF Centers in Gonda, Best IVF Centers in Uttar Pradesh, Best Ivf Doctors In Lucknow, Best Ivf Doctors In Kanpur, Best Ivf Doctors In Gorakhpur, Best Ivf Doctors In Allahabad, Best Ivf Doctors In Varanasi, Best IVF Doctors In Jhansi, Best IVF Doctors In Gonda, Best IVF Doctors In Bareilly, Best IVF Doctors In Agra, Best IVF Doctors In Aligarh, Best IVF Doctors In Faizabad, Best Infertility Clinics in Lucknow, Best Infertility Doctors in Lucknow, Best iui Hospitals in Lucknow, Best iui with Donor Sperm Hospitals, Best IUI Clinic in Lucknow, Best egg donor agencies

Contact Us:

Phone: +91-9919358787, +91-9565406540