Chapter 13 - The Bitchy plan

Heart's P.O.V.

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! Damn you Jericho! Why would he need a replacement?! I'm really good at my position right now #_- Ugh... I need a plan.

I stood from my comfy chair and went to my side table at the side of my bed. Of course it should be at the side of something not in the middle or any. Duh that's why it's called side table -_-.

Nevermind.. I opened my iPhone and dialed My sisters number. After few rings she finally decided to answer. "My god! Thank goodness you answered my call!" I said "Yeah like do I have any choice?!" wow she has a nerve to do that to me?! "Well let me ask you sissy, what do you think of having a new queen???" I asked nervous of what her answer will be.

"What? Ofcourse I love that Idea! "she said screaming on the other line.the heck? That Kate is really getting on my nerves!

"Why? WHY DO YOU WANT TO REPLACE YOUR SO GORGEOUS SEXY BEAUTIFUL SISTER WITH A TRASH?!" I said screaming on the phone because I can't take it anymore she wanted to replace me! I'm her sister for crying out loud.

"Well I think it's time to have a new Queen Loke Jericho said duuuh!"
She said like she's stating the obvious.
WELL SHE'S STATING THE OBVIOUS!

"b!tch " I said and ended our call. Wow she really changed -_-.

I got stressed out of making plans to destroy that b!tch. I need help.

I need to get some rest before getting stupid help with some stupid people who needs money. Ofcourse I have money to pay them I wouldn't be the daughter of a model and be rich for no reason. Tch.

I went to my Gorgeous bathroom and took a nice long warm bath. And tried to think of plans to destroy Kate. I knew it! I knew she would have caused me this lots of problems when she joined! I can't say no because Jericho wants her to join and Peter is also in.

Wait... That's it! Peter! Huh prepare yourself Kate. I smirked at My beautiful plan for tomorrow. I stood from my bath tub and went to my walk in closet and picked my comfy pajamas. I have about 50 sets of pajamas. 100 set of random clothes 100 sets of dresses 100 sets of shoes or more... I don't count them I just know. It's called Instinct. I walked out and went to my beautiful bed and turned the lights off and went to have my beauty sleep.

________
Sorry for this short update! I got caught up with my new story... It's a fanfic... And by the way sorry for the harsh words if your not comfortable with reading such things... You could skip it. But beware.. For the war of the girls they might be more curses.

Ooh Btw! may I ask... do you guys love to read About Fanfics? probably 1D fanfics...  if you do I suggest you to read Game by CrazedWeirdo!  She's a good story writter...

Thanks!
Please do Vote And Comment! :)