Chapter one

This  fic contains swearing. Haven't finshed Odyssey so dont expect much refrence to it. This fic will have some Espresso x Eclair and a bit of another rare pair thats spolier for later

------------------------------------------

It was a lovely autumn day in the kingdom ,the birds were singing and the flowers were blooming. Wildberry and Crunchy chip were asleep on Crunchy chip's cream wolf (who will be called Cream for convence) unaware of what would happen in a few minutes. Suddenly the sky turned red and monsters appeared everywere. Various screams could be heard and those screams woke up Crunchy chip. His eyes fluttered open and he saw the sky. "HOLY SHIT THE THE SKY IS RED" He yelled ,which woke up Wildberry and Cream.

"RUN DARK ENCHANTRESS IS HERE!" Someone cried out.

"DARK ENCHANTRESS!?!?!?! OH GOD WERE GONNA DIE!!!!!!" Someone else yelled in panic.

Suddenly Dark enchantress appeared behind them and grabbed Wildberry. Crunchy chip looked up in panic at Dark enchantress  and tried to attack her but she was to high in the air for him to reach her. "You'll never get him back!" She taunted.

Crunchy chip watched in horrer as Dark enchantress carred away his boyfriend away ,him unable to do anything. Cream rubbed aganst him in an attempt to confort him but it didn't really help. Crunchy chip stood their for a good while untill he jolted back to reality and relised he need to do something. He asked around the kingdom to see if anyone knew andthing and soon found out what he wanted to know. Aparetly Wildberry was the hottest guy she could find in a quick amount of time (which shows she wasn't trying that hard) and took him to a tower that was guarded by a dragon. "I have to save him!" Crunchy chip declared.

So obviously he needed some help so he headed into the forest.  He knew Werewolf would help and he was also the only person he knew well enough that would help. Red Velvet was on DE's side and had been rather busy so he couldn't get his help. Maybe he could get Espresso or Madeleine's help or something. "Helllo? Werewolf?" He called out.

Werewolf steped out of the trees "Oh hello Crunchy chip" He said

"WerewolfpleaseIneedyourhelpdarkenchantresskidnapedmyboyfriendandIneedyourhelptosavehim" He rambled

"Okay I guess?" He said barely understanding what Crunchy chip had just said.

"THANKYOUSOMUCH" Crunchy chip exclaimed