Chapter four

"Oh hello Espresso cookie! I wasn't expecting to see you here!" beamed Madeleine Cookie "What brings you here?"

"Hello Madeleine. I could ask the same of you" Espresso responded coldly.

"I'm here to find someone of course!" Madeleine declaired

Chrunchy chip chimed in "Does this person you're looking for so happen to be a prince whos locked in a tower?"

"No of course not! I'm looking for a friend of mine!" explaned Madeleine

"ok" Crunchy said

Well it was nice to see you two! I hope to see you soon!" Madeleine said ,walking away.

"Good riddances" Espesso muttered under his breath so that only Crunchy Chip and Werewolf would hear.

"Dude what happend between you two? I thought you were dateing?" Crunchy chip questioned.

"We broke up" Espresso stated.

"Ohhhhhhhh" Crunchy Chip and Werewolf said in unison.

"Now lets not focus on ...him. Lets get a move on we don't have all day" Espresso urged

"Wait but aren't you curious about who Madeleine is looking for?" Werewolf inquired

"no" Espresso said

Crunchy chip noded and the crew contiued along their way not stoping for anything. They never stopped until they came across a field. They walking throught the tall grass until they were suddenly they were attacked by a wild Licorise cookie!

"Who the fuck are you" Werewolf questioned.

"You don't know me? I am the mighty Licorise cookie! Dark Enchantres's most loyal servent!" Licorise exclaimed.

"More like Old rags cookie" Espresso remarked

"Shut up bitch! Cant believe I ever liked you!" Licorise snarled.

"Atleast there's one thing we agree on!" Espresso grimaced.

"Hey wait YOU WORK FOR DARK ENCHANTRESS!?!?!?!?" Crunchy chip roared

Licorise turned his head over to face Crunchy. "Yes! And I am here to stop you so-" Licorise was cut off by Cream (who i totally didnt forget about until now) lunging at him.

Licorise toppled to the ground under the weight of the the cream wolf. Cream dug his claws into him "GET IT OFF GET IT OFF GET IT OFF!!!!" He screeched

The clump started for a bit at the sight of Licorise cookie before they contiunded along their way. Cream soon caught up to them ,jam staining his claws and teeth. Crunchy chip crouched down and gave Cream a good stratch behind the ears "Good job Cream! I knew you could take care of him" He praised.

And so the first baddie is defeted! But the fight is far from over! The gang will meet many foes along their jourrey. There are also so many unanswered questions as well! Who is Madeleine looking for? What is Espresso's relationship with Licorise cookie? Will Lena (me) ever stop procatianing on the next chapter for two months? Find out in the next chapter of CCGOAEQTSHBF (and leave your theorys in the comments or something)