7

Mahir pov

It's morning I came to canten for taking coffee. I really need it.  How's things get changed suddenly yesterday in morning we meet with Mr sharma every thing is fine and now he's in hospital but how he got heart attack suddenly .doctor said this happens because of some stress which he enable to take.

I took coffee and went towards bela she's seating there calmly looking in small space. Her glowing face was now pale ,tears stain because of crying continously .

"Bela have this you will feel better "I said
she look towards me smile weakly and  took the coffee. I sit next to her sipping my coffee suddenly she said.

"Thanks mahir "she said I look towards her she's looking in my eye's.

"That's fine bela you are tierd so coffee will help you. Whenever I feel tierd i drink coffee it's always  help me " I said thinking that she's talking about coffee.

"No I'm not talking about coffee but thanks for coffee also. I'm talking about you took Papa to hospital on time  then you stay with me all night help me  taking care of me it's really mean a lot thank you mahir "she said looking in my eye's .

"You don't have to say thank you bela. If there anybody at his place i will do the same.
More than business partners we are friends and in friendship there is no need of sorry or thank you. "I said she nod and smile.

"Are you fine now  you were panicking before "I ask to being concern.

"Yes I am fine now . Just thought of losing him I can bear that "she said thinking something deep.

"Don't worry he will be fine "I said she noded looking at small  space back.

"You know mahir I was 5 years old when my mummy  left us in a car accident .then Papa took my and office responsibility together. Papa not get married again because he don't want  make me to feel that he didn't care me. It's wrong to say but I don't think mummy will care me, love me like Papa did.  he always support me in my every decision. He want me to take over his business but I want to follow my passion. He never force me for anything . He became my world, my first love .my super hero ." Bela said with smile on her face .I smile looking at her.

I got to know many things about her and family uncle is a very good person we know him thorough a business but very few people know about his personal life .he's very private person and after knowing this must about him he's really a good father figure .

"He's really a hero "I said bela noded  while smiling .

After some time nurse gone to check uncle he got conscious. Doctor said that everything is fine know but he has to proper bed rest for at least 1 month and we can take him home after 2 days.
  And we can meet him after they shift him in general ward.

We were talking to  a doctor when vish and Neil came .

"Bela how this happened is uncle fine now "vish ask.

"He meet with an accident while having heart attack. He's fine now " Bela said calmly.

"Why didn't you inform us  before bela you are handling everything alone here " Neil ask to bela

"I got to know about accident from mahir and that time I don't know what I have to do and I am not alone here mahir was with me all the time even i am not in my sense to think something he's handling every thing " Bela said looking at me with some emotions which I am not getting what.

" Thank you mahir for being with bela in our absence "Neil said .

"You don't have to thank me for this Neil "I said and he noded smiling.

We meet with uncle he needs as much as rest he can so we leave him after meeting with him.

"Bela you go and freshen up we are here with uncle don't worry and mahir you also go and take rest you are here all  the night you must be tierd ."vish said.

"But how can I leave him what if he needs something " Bela said in worry about uncle.

"Don't worry bela we both are here you go and take rest if you want to  take care of uncle then before you have to care of yours first  "Neil said we are agree with him  and bela got ready to go.

"Come bela I will drop you "I said to bela

"No that's fine mahir you are already tierd l will go by my self "Bela said.

"I am dropping you that's final. I don't want any argument on this let's go " I said while bela was looking  at me in disbelieve and smile.

I drop her at her home and went my.

__________________________________________________