14

Mahir pov

I'm using my phone for waiting bela. Door unlocking sound came distracting me. I look in that direction and just dumbstruck seeing her beauty she's looking like an angel to me ,Her wet hairs, her glossy lips. I keep looking her I don't know from how long but when I hear throat clearing voice, I came in my sense and divert my eye's in other direction avoiding her glance.

" Umm......mahir now you can use bathroom " she said I noded and went in bathroom without looking at her.

Quickly I took shower and get ready in my jeans and black t-shirt. Went to do breakfast in our hotel only.

" Bela what you want to order " I asked bela while looking something for me in menu.

" I want poha with masala tea " she said smiling rubbing her hand showing her excitement making me smile.

" Ohkk waiter poha, veg sandwich with to masala tea " I order our food.

" Bela we have an hour to visit site " I said she nod.

Our breakfast arrive and we digged into it.

" Mahir did you came udaipur before " she asked suddenly while eating.

" Yes I came before with my friends group for a trip " I said replying her.

" You came first time " I asked in which she noded.

" I never got a chance to came before but I listen that udaipur is very beautiful full of Lake's ,palace's, food markets everything is great. I want to explore but better luck next time. " she said I noded.

Suddenly a thought came in my mind. If she want to explore then we can in one and half day.

"We can bela " I said with so much excitement.

" How that can be possible " she said making sad face.

" Yes we can ,see after finishing our work we have one and half day .so why wasting our time in staying hotels room. Let's explore and I will guide you I know everything about here " I said and her sad face has big smile now.

" really mahir, thank you ,thank you so much " she said hugging me in such a excitement making me laugh.

" Now do your breakfast fast we have to save time " I said she nod and went did our breakfast.

I already booked the taxi. We went to site which is 12km far from udaipur. There is a beautiful lake which make this site more beautiful. Badi lake is the best place to experience the sunset in Udaipur. It is so calming and beautiful and you feel so into the nature that your forget everything else.

 It is so calming and beautiful and you feel so into the nature that your forget everything else