38

Mahir's pov.

It's night time, Bela was with kuhu and yuvi, they are playing cards. they had great bonding with each other in such a less time. They also want me to play with them but I denied as I have work to do.

I'm checking on some mails while sitting on a couch. as Mom didn't let me go office today so, I'm doing my work now because I didn't get a time in a day and I already have some pending work to do because of marriage .

After an hour I was almost done with my work when bela also came back in a room .

" abhi bhi kaam kar rhe h ap " Bela said when she entered and see me working.

" ha bass ho gaya thoda sa rhta h " I said looking at screen

and then she went to change in somethings comfortable and did her night care routine, she came back and stand in balcony. I went near her and stand beside her.

The weather was really good, night was pitch , thick clouds blotted out the stars thin layer of clouds masked the full moon, filling the room with blue light, A light breeze whispered through the trees.

The breeze wave touched the skin making shivered . She was looking like a moon princess in a moon light, her hair's are blowing with the air, my eye's are just stucked on her.

She look towards me with smile on her face. Her silky hair's are falling on her face ,blocking my beautiful view . I tucked her sting of hair back. I took my hand lifting her up her chin.

"You are looking beautiful bela " I said looking deep in her eye's.

She was deeply staring back in my eye's, a slight blush covered on her cheeks because of my intense gaze.

I took step forward towards her , my hands wrapped around her waist and while she held my arm's. She closed her eye's in nervousness. Her parted lips were seeking for my attention, welcoming me for devour them .

Without wasting a time, I smashed my lips on her's.
Our lips touch.

The imaginary music goes quiet. The room is only a room and we are the miracles. Her mouth is warm and human and soft, her hand presses hard and insistent against my back, her breasts press against mine. My hand grazes the delicate line of her jaw; there's the whisper of her hair against my fingers as we kiss harder.

I sucked her upper lip while she was doing the same with my lower lip . She was also responding my kiss with the same passion.

I seeked permission to let me enter in her mouth. She permitted and parted her lips giving me more access as I pushed her towards the wall and enter my tongue inside her.

I could feel her legs giving up as her hold on arm's become tight. I gripped her waist with my one hand and other was on her cheeks.

I was busy in sucking her lips when I felt her struggling for breath. Unwillingly I left her lips but didn't stop my work. she was breathing heavily, I continue kissing her neck and she bend her neck giving me more access , I started giving open mouth kisses started from her neck to her cleavage. She was moaning mess under me.

She didn't protest but I stopped myself because I don't want her to anything without her wil. I back off from her and mumble sorry. I startedwalking towards bed but she stopped me by holding my wrist .

Bela's  pov

I’m sure I’m blushing now and probably smiling ridiculously.  I know why he backed off like this, but I didn't feel uncomfortable with him , as much as he want me, I also didn't want him less, 

“That’s okay,” I say. “It’s just us.”
What I mean to say is, if there’s anyone I would do this with, it would be him. If there’s one person I truly trust, want all of in this way, it’s him.
But that’s how I say it: It’s just us. And he says it back to me, like he knows exactly what I mean,

We both knew what we wanted.

He smiled and kissed on my forehead,  and then he again took me in a kiss ,i sighed against his lips and murmured his name, and i could feel his smile. My  hands moved into his hair, that hair that I 'd been wanting to touch all night, and he kissed me  harder. His hand cupped my cheek, and the gentle touch on my  skin as I  felt the heat of his mouth had her nerve endings on fire.

He gently lift me up without  breaking kiss and placed me on the middle of bed when I placed my both hands on the either side for support. We broke our kiss, we were panting hard.  He lift up my chin and again asked me.

"Bela are you sure, you want this because if I started once then I'm not able to stop my self " he asked. And give him a long peck on his lips.

" I'm sure mahir , I want you " I said .

" Stop me when you feel uncomfortable " he said caressing my cheek.

I was little nervous of course it's my first time but my all nervousness was vanished when I see in his eye's which has filled with only love for me .

He switched off the lights and took my hand and kissed on my knuckles when I closed my eye's.

I smiled and he pushed me on bed and start doing all his  sweet torture all over my body.

He removed his shirt and throw it somewhere in room,  my eye's were stucked at him as my eye's were checking him out.

" I know I'm handsome  bela but you don't have to see me like this , I all yours  only " he said with a smirk and I looked   away blushing hard.

He kissed my lips last and started removing our clothes.
He started kissing over my body and leaving lot's of hickey and all I could do was just moan his name helplessly.  I was trying to keep it low,  I don't want that someone listen my unholy voice.

He looked at my eye's for  seeking permission , I assured him and he positioned him self and kissed on my lips  with that he entered inside me with the force. I felt like I was being ripped apart, he has big enough and  the  sudden pain was to much too handle ,a lone tear left from my eye's.

I tried to take deep breath too calm my self.  He kissed my head . He was still in the same position.

" Are you ohkk bela " he asked with concern and guilt in his eyes.

" I'm fine you can move " I said as felt calm now.

And he started moving,  the all pain was gone with the time as now  pleasure took place of it,  with the every moment it's felt like I was in heaven,  it's feels soo good and soo right. 

He was trusting  hard with every stroke,  It felt like it's taking me in heights  of pleasure.

I felt like same icth was forming in my stomach like before  and soon I Cum and he also relised his seeds inside me again.  After having our ways we got tired

He came out of me and cleaned himself and help  me as well , Soon we drift into sleep.

_______________________________________________

Plss ignore mistakes 💗  and sorry I'm not good in writing mature stuff. .