chapter 2

*Authors note*

Hey guys Here goes my second chapter I hope you guys like it! Also don't forget to comment,vote, and fan!!! :) -Breanna xxx

--

I got out of the shower, dried myself off and got dressed. After I did my hair and makeup. Then I was off to school. It was spring so it felt nice outside, there was a nice breeze that swept my hair off of my shoulders. It was a nice walk the walks from school and back were the most joyful time of the day, it was always so quiet and peaceful. I shortly arrived at school. I didn't really have much friends. I was pretty silent through the days. I had soon started first period.

The day went by pretty quickly before I knew it the bell rang and everyone was going home. Before I went to the house I decided to stop by the park. My mom always use to take me to the park, we had our own hide out by the pond that no one knew about. I missed my mom so much. If only her and my dad didn't go out to the movies that night.

*flash back*

"Liz!" I heard my mom calling from downstairs. "yeah, mom?" i answered sweetly back. "your father has asked me out on a date night!! she said excitedly. "We will be back in a few hours, ok?" . "Ok,mom have fun I love you!" . I waved has they got in the car and drove off. It was raining very heavily. Something inside me at that moment thought something awful was going to happen.....That was the last time I ever saw them. They got into an accident and died on impact.

*End of flash back*

I had caught myself crying. I just sat there and cried and cried and cried. I just let it all out how I have no friends and how my uncle beats me and how my mom and dad are gone and most importantly how alone I am in this cruel dark world. "Are you ok??" I heard a deep voice behind me. I jumped. "Sorry I didn't mean to scare you." he said nervously. I was in shock he was so tall is body towering over me. His dark brown curls, and his beautiful green eyes. But in a way he scared me most of all.I could tell he was waiting for me to say something. "I-It's ok." I stuttered I felt like and idiot just standing there looking up at him. "Come with me." he said. I didn't really have a choice. The way he grasped my wrist tightly with his muscular hands, he dragged me along to his car where he swept me off my feet and held me bridal style so that he could put me in his passenger seat. His car was black with tinted windows. It was warm in his car. He opened the driver side door and got in. W-Where are we going??? I asked stuttering over my words. "You'll see." he said with a rather devious smirk on his face.

He found a nice parking space, and opened my door for me helping me out. He took my hand "Come with me love" he said with a cheeky grin. I flashed a little smile at him. When we got to the sand on the beach he scooped me into in large arms and held me bridal style once again. Only this time he carried my through out the beach, we walked along the sand so that the water could touch our feet, well his feet. We Walked for a while quietly ,then he put me down on the sand and sat next to me. "So love are you going to tell me why you were crying??" . "It's personal." I said stubbornly .

Harry's POV

She was so innocent and beautiful just sitting next to me on the sand. The way the sun hit her face was perfect. And the way the wind swept her hair off of her shoulders made me smile. I guess she noticed me staring at her because she looked at me. "What?" she asked nervously. "Nothing your just so innocent and beautiful sitting there." I could tell she was trying not to smile. "What's your name love??" i asked. "Liz, and yours??" . "Harry, Harry Styles, can I have your phone number???". I was a little nervous to hear what her response was going to be. "No." she said stubbornly. "You're a little feisty aren't you??" I remarked with a smirk on my face. I looked at her pockets and I saw her phone in her back right pocket, I reached over and snatched it from behind her. "Hey!,what are you doing?!?!" .I could tell she was a little frustrated. I held it out of her reach taking my height as an advantage. "Here you go." I handed it back pretty pleased with myself.

Liz' POV

I was enjoying the sunset and the peaceful sound of the waves crashing into each other. When Harry snatches my phone from me. I couldn't tell what he was doing but it couldn't be good. He held it out of my reach his height was an advantage for him. When finally he gave it back.

When I looked at my phone I saw that he had put in his number and put my number into his phone. Then I looked again and saw what I new for a fact wasn't good! "Shit!" whispered to myself.

*Authors note*

I hopes you guys liked it I will try to update soon! Remember to comment, fan,and vote ily!!! :) xxx- Breanna