chapter 3

*Authors note*

Hey guys so here is chapter 3!!! okay so please comment,vote,and fan it will help me so much comment if you like it or have something to say to me or anything about the book!! ilysm :) -Breanna xxx

--

Liz' POV

I looked down at my phone and saw I missed 5 calls and 10 txt messages all from my uncle. "Harry, I have to go right now!" I said. I got up quickly and started to pull harry up but failed, he pulled me back down. I fell on top of him. " What's wrong love? " he asked with a naughty smirk on his face pleased that I was on top of him. "If I don't get home my uncle is going to kill me!!" I said. He read my eyes and saw how scared I was. So many things were going through my mind at that second was I going to die today? ? I asked myself. "Ok, Ok but you have to tell me why you were crying on the way back to your flat. I just looked at him he picked me up off of him and we started jogging to the car. When we had gotten in he looked at me and then started driving. It was about two minutes after we got in the car that he asked me "So why were you so upset back at the park." I looked at him not saying a word. " You can trust me love." he said reassuring me. "Well when I was only 12 my parents died in a car accident. And so I had to move in with my uncle, you see he has this terrible drinking problem and on top of that he... he...." I could say it, I couldn't say that he hits me. "He what??" Harry asked with a worried look on his face. I could tell he actually cared about why I was upset. A tear rolled down my cheek and Harry brushed it off of my face with his thumb. "H-He beats me..." I stuttered. The car came to a full stop. "WHAT!?!" Harry said his face very red. " Look I told you because I trust you so please Harry don't get involved. " I said begging him "HOW COULD I NOT BE UPSET?!?! WE ARE GOING TO YOUR FLAT RIGHT NOW SO I CAN BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF HIM!!!" He started to drive very quickly. "Harry please." I said crying more now. "Even though we just met, You're the only person I have right now I don't want you to get hurt!!!" I pleaded. He looked at me, "Fine, but you have to txt me when you get inside so that I know your ok." he sounded very demanding with his low voice. We had just pulled up to my flat. "ok I will." I said starting to get out of the car when he pulled my wrist tightly, looking at me with a worried look. "I promise Harry, you have to trust me." he nodded. I gave him a kiss on the cheek, he slightly blushed. "Bye love!" he said as I was walking up my lawn. I turned back" Good bye Harry!" I said smiling at him.

Harry's POV

I saw her walk up the lawn. I looked at her like it was the last time I was going to ever see her. Stop it Harry I yelled at myself mentally. She is going to be fine. She is going to txt you when she gets inside. I told myself. I slowly drove away. She still hadn't made it to the door yet. (I saw out if my mirror). She doesn't deserve him hitting on her. She such a sweet innocent girl. I felt like such a coward for letting her go back. I had so many voices inside of my head telling me to turn around and go beat the living Shit out of him. I just met Liz and I know that I can't ever let her go. I felt so much urge to protect her..... When I looked down at my hands gripping the steering wheel,my knuckles were white from holding it so tight.

Liz' POV

I looked back and saw Harry's car start driving down the street. This is it, I said to myself. I had never been so scared in my entire life. I went up to the door I grabbed the door handle, turned very slowly and cracked the door open. So much was going through my head, was he going to kill me?? ,would he just yell at me??? I was trembling as I walked in the door as quiet as I could. To late. I heard my uncle scream from the kitchen, " YOU ARE SO DEAD RIGHT NOW!!!!!!" I shut the door, "Look I'm so so so sor-" I began to say but didn't finish when my uncle popped out from the kitchen. I couldn't believe what he was holding. All I could do was pray and say I'm going to die today!!

*Authors note*

Hey guys so I really hoped you like this one! Remember to like,comment,and fan it would mean so much to me. Comment what you thought about this one. Please be honest! I will try to update as soon as I can, I have volleyball practice every day of the week so I will try!!! ilysm :) - Breanna xxx