🔞 Droplets

*Nunew POV*

I wanted some fresh air to lighten up my head. Since we had extra classes and school doesn't get over until 8pm, I was too exhausted mentally and physically so I decided to ditch Yim and Nat and visit my go-to place in school whenever I felt overwhelmed, the rooftop. From up here I could see the entire school campus and even the city. The air felt cold. Now that it was dark the city looked really pretty because of the lights. But my mind still felt restless, I don't understand if it is because I was bothered at the sight of Mr Zee being close to the new girl Niki or because my life is already messed up. Then again why do I care about Mr Zee? We hardly know each other.

My thoughts were disrupted by the sudden sound of the door opening and when I turned back to see who it was my heart fluttered at the sight. It was Mr Zee, standing there handsomely while eyeing me from head to toe. He was surprised to see me as well and I could sense the power his gaze held since I could feel my knees weaken and my heart pick up it's pace.

He slowly walked up to me and I stood there frozen not knowing how to react. He had his usual smirk which was visible even with the little light left and it does something to my heart. I know I shouldn't be feeling this way about my teacher but I've never felt my body react to anyone's presence this way.

I gathered all my courage and decided to leave. Just as I walked past him he held my wrist and I stopped in my tracks turning to look at him. His touch, his hand griping my wrist did something to me. This is the exact feeling I had in my dream. How did it feel so real? I felt my heart race even faster now that he touched me.

"Going somewhere Nunew?" How does he know my name, I mean I didn't tell him, did he find out through the class register? Really Nu, that's your concern right now when your heart is pounding like crazy?

Looking at my surprised eyes he asked me "Are you scared?" I couldn't get my self to speak so I shook my head. Suddenly his gaze darkened as he started nearing me, still not letting go of my hand. I could still see a tint of anger and frustration in him, which I didn't understand. I was backing away from him until I was trapped between him and the steel fence standing at the edge of the floor. I gulped hard trying to move farther back but I couldn't obviously.

He was staring hard into my eyes as if trying to figure out something. He looked annoyed and surprised at the same time. I tried looking away but he held my face and forced me to look at him. Oh there's his smirk again, he slowly inched towards me and whispered in my ear. "Nunew be the good boy you are and tell me who you are" his voice was husky and low sending millions of shivers down my spine, what did he mean? That didn't matter now because my mind was hazy.

I started breathing heavily as I couldn't resist him being this close to me and speaking in my ear. Without thinking twice I smashed our lips together not being able to contain the hunger for his lips any more longer. He was taken aback by surprise but he kissed me harder. While kissing me hard he held the back of my neck and tilted my head upwards which made my mouth open wide enough for him to slip his tongue in my mouth. I put my arms around his neck letting him devour my lips giving him as much access he needed.

I have never felt the urge to taste anyone else before. I didn't know his touch was something I would crave for. Everything in this moment felt surreal. He slowly slid his hand under my sweater and started stroking my skin. I could feel tingles running all over my body and with that I started moaning which he seemed to enjoy as he started kissing me deeper while sucking on my lower lip earning more moans from me. My whole body started to heat up and his groans weren't helping either.

Suddenly he broke our kiss and backed away from me. Did I do something wrong? He looked annoyed and confused. He walked back to me, held me by my neck forcing me to look at his eyes. With that I had the shock of my life. What is he???