🔞Hickeys

*Zee POV*

How did he not forget what I compelled him to do? He was trying to hide it but his rosy cheeks and ears gave it away. He couldn't even meet my eyes. No one in this world can resist the compelling of a royal blood especially the future king's. Only magical beings with high status can somehow control the compelling but that too not completely so who was he?

I walked into the rest room to wash my face and refresh my self a little but what I saw did something to my body. Nunew was shirtless with his shiny and glistening upper body on full display. He had milky white skin, too perfect skin for anyone I have seen all my life.

He was surprised to see me as well, bingo, so he didn't actually forget since he looks shocked to see me. I slowly walked towards him, "who are you Nunew and what are you doing to me?" I asked him in a low voice. He gulped as he walked back and couldn't move any further because of the wall.

I smirked and got closer to him. "I thought you were supposed to forget who I am and what happened at the rooftop. Guess you enjoyed it that much to not let go of the memories?" I said to him smiling. His face was tinted with cherry red and my body just couldn't hold it anymore.

I took both his hands and pinned them above his head. He looked at me with the same desire he had back at the rooftop. Without any second thoughts I took his lips in mine and started kissing him. With my free hand I snaked my hand around his waist and pulled our bodies together to which in response he rolled his hips at. I smirked into the kiss at how daring he was for a innocent little boy.

I let go of his lips and looked at him for a couple of seconds taking in his beauty. His heavy lidded eyes, swollen lips, messy hair and rosy cheeks. My eyes started moving lower and lower until I was met with red marks on his body. My eyes furrowed in confusion as I asked him what the red marks were. "I spilt something hot on myself" was all he said looking away from me.

"Aw too bad this beautiful skin of yours was already marked with burnt marks but once I set my eyes on something no one can mark it other than me, so I'll re paint them with my own marks." saying so I attacked his neck with wet and sloppy kisses. He threw his head back and started grinding against me. His moans were melody to my ears.

I started leaving hickeys all over his neck slowly moving down his chest. When I started sucking on his soft skin he kept breathing loud and heavy encouraging me to continue. So I grabbed his neck and slightly choked him while kissing all over his pretty skin. His perfect nipples didn't go un noticed by me either as I sucked and bit on them almost making him whisper my name in pleasure. I smirked knowing what effect I have on him. His body was painted with beautiful marks, burnt marks now replaced with mine. He looked like a beautiful mess staring back at me.

I need to stop, why am I committed to him. No one can have you tied to them. Realization struck again as I felt committed and bound to be with him only. I let go of him immediately and turned to leave. But before leaving I told him "this was just an experiment (lies), you clearly have no effect on me, so just forget what happened" and I left with that.

*Nunew POV*

"Mr Zee" I whispered while moaning. He was driving my body crazy I felt my body heat up and react in ways I didn't know I could. The way he gripped my hands, waist and neck drove me crazy. He kissed all over my neck and chest. Re marking the burnt spots, the stinging pain soon turned pleasurable when he kissed and sucked on my skin. I felt my self rub our bodies together. His lusty eyes took in every inch of my face and naked upper body. My mind felt hazy and I didn't want him to stop. Our kissing sounds filled the bathroom walls and I couldn't care any less all I wanted was this moment to last.

He looked at me for a couple of seconds before his usual demeanor took over and he started looking angry and annoyed again. He let go of me and whined at the loss of warmth. With that he turned to leave before doing so he said "this was just an experiment, you clearly have no effect on me, so just forget what happened."

I felt completely lost as he left me there all by myself. How does he expect me to forget what happened? Did he not enjoy it like I did? Did I make a mistake again? Everyone hates you Nu, look at people leaving you behind. They'll always leave. Tears started streaming down my face as I watched my reflection in the mirror. Beautiful cherry printed skin.

.......................................................................

[A/N - Thank you for reading this chapter as well loves. P'Zee really needs to get his act together how can he hurt our baby 🤧 hope he realizes Nu's worth...well there's only one way to find out. Please stick with the rest of the book I'll do my best to update as fast as I can]