Lost Prince

*Third person POV*

When Nunew looked up everyone gasped including Zee. His eyes have completely changed their colors while he had fangs popping out. His skin was already beautiful and extraordinary but now they seemed to shine like glitter almost.

Everyone was at a loss of words

Everyone was at a loss of words. But Zee was the one who was the most mesmerized. He could smell that unique scent he did a few times when he first met Nunew. It was strong and addicting almost. Mate his mind chanted. He held his chest trying to keep calm because Nunew's scent was driving him more insane than he already was.

Nunew on the other hand started levitating a little. He had his head facing upwards while the lights continuing to flicker and thunders still striking outside. Everyone was whispering and trying to understand what was happening.

After a while he fell to the ground with a thud, James and Zee ran over to him picking him up. While King Henry apologized for the inconvenience and requested all the guests to leave.

Everyone slowly left and now it was just the Blackhound princes, King Henry, Tutor, James, Yim and the Silver Dagger Clan all gathered around Nunew.

He slowly gained his consciousness and as he looked around, his eyes searched for Zee's. He had a strong urge to run into Zee's arms and kiss every inch of his body. Because he too could smell a woody musk scent from Zee that was driving him insane. He didn't know what it was he was all new to this. He was having a hard time figuring out what his body was doing.

King Henry spoke breaking the silence. "The lost prince has returned home, prince Kirin has returned home" the moment he said that the subordinates of the silver dagger clan all knelt down and bow down to Nunew. Kirin was the name his late mother had called him which was used inside the castle although it was not his original name.

Nunew was shocked to hear that and so was everyone else except for James. James already knew Nunew was his brother hence why he was happy to finally have him by his side. He looked around wanting to make sure this was not a prank they're pulling on his birthday. "What's happening to me? Prince James please tell me I don't understand."

James smiled at him and corrected him, "Kirin, don't call me Prince James anymore call me brother. You're the lost prince of our clan. The one who almost got killed by King Luke."

Nunew's eyes widened at that, he was starting to get pieces of flashbacks from when James, his late Maa and Paa would all sit around playing with him. All his life he thought he was homeless, he was mistreated by the society, school and even by his uncle who was not related to him in anyway. He felt tears run down his cheek. Zee felt his heart ache at the sight of his baby crying. He understood what they had to do in order to protect him. So he was trying to be as understanding as he could.

Zee was ashamed and angry at the actions caused by his Father. He didn't know he could stoop so low. Now nothing can stop him from loving Nunew because his father already tried hurting his baby and this time he won't let his father win.

King Henry walked over to Nunew and pulled him in for a tight hug. He hugged his Father back crying on his shoulder he didn't care if everyone was watching him while he was being this vulnerable. He had his family back. James joined the hug and kissed Nunew on his forehead wiping away his tears. Everyone watched in awe while the family shared there moment.

Nunew told everyone about the dream he's been having ever since he was young but the past couple of weeks it had gotten more frequent. "It's almost time, fire and skies keep colliding and are becoming one. The wait is over, no more sorrows no more fears."

His Paa spoke, "Kirin, your late mother was a descendant of an angel and a demon. She had their energy residing in her. I am an original vampire so when we had you, you had both our energies. Your energy was too powerful for anyone to deal with, in short, no being is as powerful as you. Hence why your dream said Fire (Hell) and Skies (Heaven) keep colliding and are becoming one. Your power was sealed off until you turned 18 so that's why when the clock strike midnight on the day of your birthday you regained your true self. Your friend Yim here is no ordinary human. He is the descendant of our clan's strongest witches so he was always there to watch over you which explains why he managed to save you every time."

Nunew was shocked for the nth time that night he looked over at Yim who cheekily smiled at him while bowing his head showing his respect.

Nunew stayed quiet for a bit trying to process everything before looking up at the person he adored the most in this world, his Mr Zee, now his Hia. He walked up to him and hugged him really tight. He turned to look at Tutor who nodded encouraging him to proceed. Turning to his Father he spoke "Paa, I want to call off my engagement with Tutor, Prince Zee is the person I long to be with. Please forgive him for his father's mistakes." Nunew bow down to his father.

King Henry spoke while smiling "How can I not forgive my little son's destined soulmate?" Everyone gasped at that, Nunew and Zee looked at each other with eyes widened.

.......................................................................
[A/N - Imagine falling in love at first sight only to realize you're destined to be soulmates. Only znn can relate in every universe.

I hope the story is interesting so far, I'm trying my best to update as soon as I can.

Please leave your thoughts in the comments. Thank you so so much for reading this so far 😭❤️]