Chapter 3!!! Omg an actuall chapter

"Holy shit." Rhys swore, Aurora spun facing her brother again. "Mor, you always have a weapon on you right." I coughed, "Uh, not currently." I said, I looked to Rhysand, "Use your magic, but do not kill him, or war will ensue us all." I said and he nodded. Seconds larger pure darkness flashed and the general was on his knees but not quite out yet. "What the hell?" Cassian swore.

Aurora swiftly walked to him and clocked him across the head, now knocking him out. She sighed with relief, and looked back at me, straightening her posture an air of confidence surrounding her. "Deepest apologies truly, that was not supposed to happen." She spared a glance at the high lord, but he just looked impressed.

Aurora
I flashed a small grin at the high lord as a looked of impressment flashed over his face. I rubbed the bridge of my nose in between my eyebrows. I crouched to look at him, my brother, one i had lived with for 246 years, we faught and battled together, cried and laughed, drank and tortured, all together. I shoved down the memories, refusing them.

I rested my hands on the sides of his head, closing my eyes, and he vanished into smoke. I sighed opening my eyes, most of them had gone inside, the only ones left outside were Mor, Azriel and the High Lord. "Sorry to disturb you dinner, high lord, Mor said I could come here if need be." Rhysand nodded, but i studied his eyes, he was contemplating, He nodded, "I'll be inside." And like that it was Her,Mor and Azriel.

Really sorry abt how short this is, i just felt bad abt not updating, but here it is!!