23: 𝙏𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 + 𝙂𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮

Emi sat at her set up getting ready to start streaming, she set up her starting soon screen that was made for her by one of her subs on Twitch, it was so cute and she loved it.

Emi pulled up her Twitter on her phone sending out a tweet. Letting her followers know that she was live on Twitch.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆  。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Emilia Ramon | @EmiRose

I'm live babies we are streaming some Among Us tonight come watch or I'm comin' for those kneecaps! 😈🔪.

www.twitch.tv/EmiRoseGaming

💬2.3k 🔁15.7k 250k

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆  。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Emi laughed at the message that she attached to her tweet plugging her twitch and waited for a few people to join, once there was a good amount of people there she took the starting soon screen off "hey guys welcome to the stream and if you're here from my tweet well congratulations you get to keep your kneecaps."

"Oh thank god I'm here... I kinda need my kneecaps."

"Nooooo Emi, please don't take my kneecaps... I'm very attached to them."

She laughed reading some of the comments "well you're here so no need to worry about it... if you didn't see we're playing Among Us tonight I'm not sure who all is playing but I know Corpse and Rae are but those are the only two that I know for sure at the moment... so let's get into the discord and see."

Emi clicked the join server link that she was sent and she joined the voice call and muted pulling everything up on her screen she made sure her face cam was covering where the code was once she was on the Among Us Home Screen.

Emi smiled talking to her stream "okay guys, I am not due to actually join for like 5 minutes so what do we want to do to kill 5 minutes?"

"Sing something for us."

Emi grinned "okay I can do that.... this is actually one of my favorite songs right now so I will sing you guys a few of my favorite parts from it."

She decided to just do it acapella instead of pulling the music up.

"You walked in my life at 2 AM
'Cause my boy's new girl is your best friend

Act like you don't see me, we'll play pretend
Your eyes already told me what you never said

Now we're in the back seat of the black car going home

When she asked me, "Is it wrong if I come up with you?"

We're both drunk on the elevator

When I kissed you for the first time in New York City, uh

I swear to God, I never fall in love

Then you showed up and I can't get enough of it

I swear to God, I never fall in love

I never fall in love but I can't get enough of it"

"Emi is an MGK fan? Hell yeah, that's a win for us."

"What is your other favorite song? Since that is only one of them?"

Her eyes scan over some of the comments and she smiles "yeah I am a big MGK and blackbear fan, I scream blackbears part of this song at the top of my lungs every time it comes on, this really blew my mind seeing them on a song together and I really was just LIVING for it. Also Without You by The Kid Laroi, is another one that I will scream at the top of my lungs whenever it comes on. The kids' talent is through the stratosphere like he is going places in this industry and he's only like 17 or something like that... it's crazy but yeah Without You is the other one of my favorite songs right now."