4: 𝙄𝙍𝙇 + 𝙞𝙈𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙜𝙚

It was pretty late but Emi had nothing planned for the next day so instead of going to bed, she decided that she was gonna watch one of Corpse's old live streams she really wanted to know more about the mysterious man that she had been 'simping' over the past for days.

So she logged into her MacBook and pulled up his YouTube page only to see that he was currently live streaming so she decided that she was gonna watch the current live and she'd go back to the older ones later.

She clicked on the video and it loaded up. Emi had gotten comfortable in bed with her MacBook on her lap as she watched the stream.

They were playing Among Us and she smiled knowing that both Jack and Felix wanted her to play with them but she just hasn't had the time, she's been busy with her music since filming had ended.

She smiled again watching Corpse kill Rae and then vent out of the room and then the meeting screen came up as Seán had called an emergency meeting, and the first thing she heard as they unmuted was Sean's voice "Oh, and Corpse I forgot to mention in the lobby congratulations, that is all I called this meeting for was to say that."

There is a confused tone in his voice "for what?"

"Well my friend you've got everyone simping for you even celebrities." then Felix makes a noise agreeing with what Seán had said, knowing that he was talking about their friend.

"What are you talking about?"

Emi picked her phone up from her bedside table and went to Sean's contact and texted him.

To Seán:
Shut Up!!!

She heard him laugh "Hi Emi, I don't know whose stream your watching but I know you're watching because of the text you just sent me." her face heated up at being called out like that, "anyway as I was saying Emilia Ramon, she's an actress and a singer and her Twitter has basically just become a simpfest for you."

The girl let out a sigh talking to herself "This is so not the way that I wanted him to find out who I was... maybe something a little more normal... but not that."

Then she hears Felix yell out "HI EMI" she rolled her eyes at the Swedish man but at least he wasn't exposing her like Seán was at the moment.

Seán kept talking making her face burn an even brighter red than before "Follow her on Twitter... She might have a heart attack but do it... her Twitter is @ EmiRose, I'll link it in the discord and everyone in the game can follow her if they want."

She texts him again.

To Seán:
I am going to kill you.

"Don't want to give the girl a heart attack but okay...." She smiled hearing him say that and silently awed.

Seán laughed again "Okay the meeting timer is almost up but once again Emi if you're still watching which judging by the text you just sent me you are Hi and you're welcome."

She rolled her eyes again at him, as they went back to the game. She heard Corpse asking a few questions to his chat about her after they muted back up.

She read some of the comments as she watched the live chat, most of them were talking about her simping for him on Twitter, and a few mentioned her music, and that she acted on a show called Supernatural that just wrapped up filming its final season.

Then a SuperChat came in for $5

You should definitely check out her show and Jack was right though she'll most likely have a heart attack if you follow her.

He read it out and laughed "You guys said the show was Supernatural right? And looks like I might just have to follow her then, just to test that theory out."

Her breath caught in her throat at the mention of him possibly following her back on Twitter or Instagram.

She watched the rest of the stream without an incident from Seán or Felix either which she was happy about Seán had already exposed her live on stream and she didn't need or want him to expose her more than he already had.

The stream ended and her phone dinged so she grabbed it off the bedside table once again,

She had a notification from Instagram saying that Corpse had followed her back. She let out a little squeal at, happy that she lived alone so it wouldn't disturb anyone except maybe her neighbors.

Then she got several notifications from Twitter, she checked them and saw that he followed her back there as well and a few others had followed her from the stream that hadn't already followed her, she followed them back and closed Twitter, pulling up her text messages going to the group chat she has with Seán and Felix.

The 3 Stooges

What the hell? Who changed the GC name again?
You know what nvm that's not important...
Seán what the fuck? Why would you do that on stream?

Seán:
Sorry, Emi... actually I'm not fucking sorry, I got you followed back, didn't I?

Yeah but that's not the point now he probably thinks I'm a weirdo, because you had to mention my simpfest of a Twitter to him, couldn't have mentioned my Insta instead. Like I don't simp nearly as hard on Insta as I do Twitter.

Felix:
You are a weirdo Emi...

Yeah but still Seán didn't need to expose me like that...
I would have exposed myself just fine on my own given time.
Whatever guys I'm going to bed I'll talk to you later.

She laid her phone down on her bedside table and hooked it up to its charger and went to bed

Note:

We're getting closer to an interaction between them :D also, her friendship with Seán and Felix is everything and I love everything about it XD.

I hope you guys Enjoy it and lemme know what you think.